John 13:34-35. Love One Another. I. WHAT JESUS TAUGHT ABOUT “LOVING ONE ANOTHER” II. WHAT PETER TAUGHT ABOUT “LOVING ONE ANOTHER” III. WHAT PAUL TAUGHT ABOUT “LOVING ONE ANOTHER” IV. WHAT JOHN TAUGHT ON “LOVING ONE ANOTHER”
1. To love one another is a commandment – it is not optional!!!
2. Loving one another is of great importance to God and should be to us.
3. To love one another may take some work on our part.
4. If I am truly concerned about my eternal destiny, I will honor my Lord’s request.
5. We are motivated to love one another because of the great love that has been and is bestowed on us.