Have you ever wondered how some people possess the skills that make them stand out in a crowd? They can walk into a room, create a presence and connect with their clients. Yael Zofi, Forbes-featured author of “Work your Network, Making Impactful Business Connections” will discuss her Networking Styles Model. Find out if you are Audacious, Tireless, Cautious or Supportive. Gain practical tips to master your relationship building success and build your 'Personal Touch' impact.
After the session, attendees will be able to:
1. Identify your networking style and identify your networking strengths.
2. Discuss how to "work the room" and adapt your personality style to each person you meet.
3. Explain how to create connections and "market" yourself and your business to build relationships continually.
4. Recognize your ability to meet, engage and follow up with new and current contacts.
5. Demonstrate "Working Your Network" via interactive room activity.