1. Resume-Accounts Officer Saturday, March 03, 2012
Sayed A.H. Rizvi
Mobile-Qatar: +974-33926450, e-mail:email@example.com
A challenging position that will enable me to contribute to the organization goals
availing an opportunity for growth and advancement.
10+2 Years of experience as an Accountant in K.S.A & State of Qatar
Current Salary: Q.R 7,500/- Per month+ Accommodation+ Transportation
Notice Period: 2 month
Dealing with bank for all types of Tender Bonds & Guarantees.
Trial Balance (Ledgers Balances).
Income statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow.
Keeping accounts of customers account (Debtors)
Keeping accounts of Suppliers Account (Creditors).
Preparing salary of all the Employees of the Company (Payroll)
Bank Reconciliation Statement (BRS-Banking).
L/Cs dept. (Imports & Export) and Procurement.
Inventory Control with Branches Account.
Management information system (MIS).
Computers:-Ms Office (Ms Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Ms outlook-Email, Internet &
Accounting package: Tally9, Peachtree, ACC.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM) June 1996, from Mumbai University, India.
Computer: MS Windows, MS Office, operation and installation W-LAN (Wireless Local Area Network)
At Present: Al-Mohanna Trading & Contracting Co. Doha-Qatar, since Oct-2010
Duties & Responsibilities
Receive, register, verify and process all invoices and ensure transactions are correctly
Maintain and reconcile General Ledger accounts.
Monitor and review accounting and system related reports for financial accuracy and
On time Billing Invoices distribution & follow-ups for payments.
Collection of payments / cheques from clients.
Process monthly payroll and maintain approved payroll records.
Banking transaction by manual and online (cheque deposits, cash receipt, payment transfer,
L/cs, tender bonds, cheque books etc.)
Review / Preparation of daily Journal Vouchers for all expenses with all supporting documents.
Checking / Reviewing of Journal Vouchers for correctness and proper approval.
Reviewing / Preparing Bank Reconciliation
To monitor/petty cash of the Precast Div.
Keeping up to date record of all accounting transaction
Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of establishment expenses.
Keep updated the financial records of the precast div.
Financial Reporting & audit preparation and coordinate the audit process.
2. Resume-Accounts Officer Saturday, March 03, 2012
Other duties as assigned by Managers.
Al-Dakheel Industrial Gases Plant-Saudi Arabia,(September 2008-October 09)
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE, September 2008 – October 2009
• Daily monitoring of works, daily sales reports, purchase reports, execution of deliveries, posting transaction of the
day to the accounts file, e-mailing, procurement, meeting with clients, at Industrial & Medical Gases Plant.
Ledgers & Customers Accounts:
• Processing invoices .
• Dealing with supplier enquiries, keeping customers accounts.
• Reconciling monthly supplier statements and issue of payments.
• Recording journal entries Purchase A/C, Sales A/C, Expenses A/c, Other Incomes, Purchases of fixed assets.
• Bank Reconciliation Statement, Checking recorded and banked remittances from customers.
• Monthly payroll calculation and distribution.
• Issuing cash and expenses for staff, Petty cash.
• Controlling and adjustments to hours, costing and absence.
• From opening to closing of L/Cs until goods comes and enter to Store/warehouse with all calculation.
Ahmed Alsaleh Trading Co. Saudi Arabia (August, 1997 – January, 2007)
ACCOUNTANT August 1997 – January-2007
Ahmed Alsaleh Trading Company, Dammam,K.S.A (Manufacturer of Veils & Textiles
•Responsible for Purchase and Sales Ledger Accounts, petty cash, expenses, payroll, reconciliation, assisting in
auditing. Also responsible for other duties assigned by manager.
• Writing sales reports, resolving enquiries from employees, reconciling corporate bank accounts.
• Reviewed contractual commitments and suppliers terms - advised on adjustments to projects regarding
Costing, expenditure etc.
• Within Credit Control, working with customers to control payment terms and solve Invoice queries.
• Preparing reports on different aspects of the business on weekly and monthly basis and daily registration of
Invoices and credit notes.
• Developed experience of Excel Spreadsheets and MS Word. Maintaining inventory, posting of cashbook receipts
Early Career Summary:
Gillette Corporation Mumbai, Mani Bhadra Agency, India, June, 1996 – July, 97
• Responsible for support to Sales and finance team.
• Preparing Reports to the Management Daily basis.
Yasmeen Silk Corporation Mumbai, India, 2007-08
• International Sales and account executive for business development
Shan Engineering Works, Mumbai, India, 2009-10
• Accounting and internet marketing.
Interests: New Topic Reading, Financial market News & Net.
Driving License: Valid driving License issued from Qatar & Saudi Arabia.
Marital Status: Married.
Address: P.O Box-4577, Doha, Qatar
Passport Status: E6216110-Valid till Dec-2013
Place: Doha, Qatar
References available on request.