SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere Nutzervereinbarung und die Datenschutzrichtlinie.
SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie und die Nutzervereinbarung.
•Tata motors is a part of Tata group and was
established in 1945.
•It entered the segment in 1954.
•TML started business in a collaboration with
Daimler Benz, this partnership has made TML
India’s largest automobile company.
• Till date 8 million Tata vehicles are plying on the
• PESTEL analysis means
Political, Economical, Social, Technological, Environm
ental and Legal analysis.
• It is a standard way of analyzing macro-economical
forces which impact a company or a corporation.
• Every organization is started with a pre-determined
objective, commonly known as the ‘mission’.
• PESTEL analysis helps to infer whether a particular
factor is helping the organization to achieve its goals
or is acting as an impediment in its road to success.
The Singur Controversy
• TML acquired a land of 997 acres for manufacturing
Cars by state government support.
•But this acquisition required the displacement of farmers.
•It attracted heavy criticisms, “Save Farmland” movement
was started by opposition leader Mamata Bannerjee.
•On 3rd October, 2008, TML closed its plant from Singur.
•It was later established in Sanand, Gujarat.
• TML’s economic scenario is quite promising with GDP
growth rate around 7%.
• However, high interest rates and low freight availability
impacted its financial infrastructure in first quarter of 2013.
• During the same time, price pressure from competitors also
marred its financial position.
• The commercial vehicle segment of TML gave it an edge
over others at this time and the big and mid sized vehicles
helped TML to regain its ground.
• Where ever TML goes, may it be domestic or international
markets, it hires mostly the local population generating
• Due to its age long history and its welfare activities, Tata
enjoys full public support.
TML is also involved in philanthropy and supports around
• Tata also works towards provided high standards of
education to students.
• Some of the institutes opened and managed by Tata are
Indian Institute of Science, Tata Memorial Centre, Tata
Institute Social Sciences, etc.
• In order to adapt with the latest technology TML owns Tata
• TTL helps TML in the upgradation of designs and
• Tata faced a technological hurdle when two units of its
revolutionary Nano cars caught fire in the year 2009.
• After forensic investigation TML released the word that the
two incidents werent related in 2010.
• It assured the customers that Nano is perfectly safe.
• TML manufactures its vehicles according to the norms of
Indian and Euro standards of emission.
• TTL is fostered by Tata to manufacture greener cars with
low fuel consumption and lowest emission gases possible.
• TML has invested huge sums of money in its R&D section to
• As an eco-friendly company, TML has also invested in
various “Green Earth, Clean Earth” campaigns.
• It has also worked towards the stopping of deforestation
many years in a row.
• Tata motor is a well known Indian brand, known for its
quality, reliability and safety of its vehicles.
• Tata motors recently come into news when it manufactured
the world’s cheapest car Nano.
• Tata motors is a leader in its domestic market with a market
share of 70%.
• Tata motors established stronghold internationally with its
collaboration with Jaguar and Land Rover.
• Tata motors is also known for its good reasons by providing
financial help to NGO’s, trusts, educational institute and
monetary help to needy students by providing scholarship.