Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
Western society lauds extroverted leaders and their accomplishments. However, introverts make great contributions and can be effective leaders, too. As technical communicators, many of us are introverts or work with a lot of introverts. As introverts, we may not believe or recognize that we have innate abilities that can provide a foundation for strong leadership skills, and we certainly don’t seem like the extroverted leaders that are the norm in Western society. Introverts possess a quiet confidence that commands respect. When we leverage the innate strengths of introverts; analytical skills, ability to think outside the box, and strong powers of concentration, we gain recognition as a leader and influencer. Attendees will
• Discover general and specific insights gained from personality and temperament typing
• Understand what drives their co-workers
• Identity their strengths and weaknesses
• Learn how to harness their innate skills
• Start their leadership journey