2. Who are we?
• Participants of Erasmus+ project
• We come from different countries
• We represent different layers of the educational
system - secondary school students, university
students, teachers, youth workers, schools
3. What are we doing?
4. What kind of students do you
think are more likely to leave
5. Schoolies: Who are they?
Potential risk groups:
• Minorities (gender, race, religion, sexual orientation..)
• Kids with insufficient finances
• Kids with special needs
• Kids with emotional problems characterized by anti
social, aggressive or disruptive behavior
• And many others….
6. Reasons for school leaving:
Bullying Not fitting
on in rural
All these indicators lead to….
• Involving kids in arts, sports and outdoor
• Developing and establishing permanent
connections between students, teachers, public
institutions and the private sector.
Creating a supporting network