Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
Download the full agenda for free:
Steering Systems 2014 - USA
May 20 - 22, 2014 - Detroit, MI
USA meets Europe: The only international event bringing together European and American steering-experts
IQPC’s Advanced Steering Systems USA addresses advances and challenges in steering system concepts and new advancements for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. It discusses the realisation of EPS and steering systems innovation and looks on current challenges in the area of global functional safety approaches, control functions for EPS, and future development areas, such as steer-by-wire. Knowledge transfer from Europe to the USA by a case study approach will be the main focus on the agenda.
* Explore advanced EPS technologies in terms of architecture, components and simulation development to be ahead in current market trends
* Learn about the implementation of ISO 26262 as well as future demands for steering hardware and software to ensure compliance with functional safety
* Gain insight into intelligent autonomous steering concepts with the introduction of new ADAS functions in all vehicle segments
* Find out about next generation mechanical components and discover their optimal integration into innovative steering systems
* Discover advanced steering control functions for light and heavy commercial vehicles