1. GEORGE W. JUVINALL
1508 Hillary Avenue Home Phone: (319) 752-2624
Burlington, IA 52601 Cell Phone: (319) 750-8434
An experienced product and brand marketing professional with a recent background developing and implementing
marketing strategies and plans. Expertise in product marketing, product management, leasing programs, market research
and analysis, product launch, product branding, building customer relationships, long term strategy development and short
term tactical implementation. Excellent communicator with the ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve
break-through results and increase organizational profitability.
MM Composite, Inc. Fort Madison, IA 2015 – Present
Managing the Production staff in the operation and management of the processing facility. Responsible for facility
production operation, including adherence to quality assurance and safety procedures. Additional tasks include financial
and P&L responsibilities of the company and meeting Customer processing requirements, while operating a multi-shift
operation. Meeting Customer requirements by managing production operations according to established company policy;
directing and coordinating all production activities within the plant; ensuring quality Customer service by establishing,
monitoring and maintaining production schedules. Achieve financial objectives by preparing production budget, meeting
project management objectives, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, compiling and studying costs and initiating
Manage our move to a new building below cost and ahead of schedule
Manage 3 shift, 25 employee production staff
Grow business by 20% over 2014
Increase profitability of company by 15%
Gardner Denver Inc. Quincy, IL 2011-2014
Gardner Denver, is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing and production of industrial air compressors.
Product and Brand Marketing Manager – hydrovane and Champion
Responsible for managing the Marketing, and Product Development for the hydrovane brand as well as the Champion
branded rotary screw product line. Specific responsibilities include, developing and implementing product and marketing
strategy as well as brand positioning; pricing, creating, maintaining, and launching new products. Provided project
management work on transit projects. Maintain and updating support materials and pricing for existing products; including
analysis for potential price increases. Work with operations on business decisions regarding inventory pre-build,
scheduling, product improvements and business process. Working closely with engineering to execute the product plans
and manage current product designs.
• Launched new compressor Product line targeted at key National Accounts such as Ford, Chrysler and GM
• Successfully grew sales across assigned products by over 20%
Created specific product used on Discovery Channel Show Vegas Rat Rods
• Launched three (3) new products for the North American market that resulted in a 15% increase in market share.
• Developed a new Lubricant program for the aftermarket including new products, sales training and product support
material resulting in revenue increase of over $750,000.
2. CNH (Case New Holland).Burlington, IA 2005-2011
CNH, a division of Fiat Corporation, is a world wide leader in the manufacturing of construction and agricultural
World Wide Product Manager – Telehandlers
Responsible for creating new product line for North American Market for Case and New Holland as well as supporting the
existing product line in Europe. Assisted in the development of sales and support literature. Provided competitive
comparison data and product validation to ensure that product was priced competitively and had the specification needed to
be successful in the world wide market place. Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
• Successfully launched new product line for the North American market for both Case and New Holland, that resulted
in a 50% increase in market share.
• Supported new product launch for New Holland Ag division resulting in a 25% increase in market share.
• Generated overall sales of over 20 million dollars from 2007 to present.
• Selected as Construction Equipment Magazine Top 100 Product Launch for 2007-2008
BT PRIME-MOVER, Inc. Muscatine, IA 2003-2005
BT Prime-Mover, a division of Toyota Industries Corporation (the world’s largest supplier of industrial equipment), is a
leader in the manufacture of electric forklifts.
Worldwide Marketing and Product Brand Manager
Responsible for managing the Marketing, Product Development, Leasing, Pricing, and Publications departments; growing
market share and meeting customer needs. Developed and implemented product and marketing strategy as well as brand
positioning; creating, maintaining, and launching new products as well as support materials for existing products. Updated
and maintained pricing pages for the company including analysis for potential price increases while creating a new leasing
program to generate additional sales.
• Successfully launched four (4) new products for the North American market that resulted in a 50% increase in market
• Created a new leasing program that resulted in the largest order in BT Prime-Mover history ($1.1 million)
• Developed new product to meet growing market demand in Australia, which generated $1.3 million dollars in sales for
NACCO MATERIALS HANDLING GROUP, INC. Greenville, NC 1990-2003
A division of NACCO Industries, Inc. (one of the leading supplier of industrial equipment in North America), that designs,
engineers and manufactures material handling equipment for virtually every market niche, including warehouse trucks,
counterbalanced trucks and large capacity cargo and container handling trucks. Lift trucks are marketed under the Hyster
and Yale brand names.
Fleet Program Manager
Responsible for enhancing and maintaining FMEG maintenance rate program; providing maintenance rate quotes to
National Account and dealer personnel; analyzing and making recommendations on servicing key accounts including
Lowe’s and Home Depot; and ensuring contracts are being managed to “proforma” requirements.
• Designed and implemented an updated maintenance program that assisted in increasing sales 25% in our National
• Implemented a new account follow up program that eliminated cost overruns on dealer payments. This resulted in
cost savings of over $100,000.
• Increased profitability of Fleet Program by writing new fleet contracts and reviewing existing contracts for errors.
3. Manager, Operator Training
Responsible for providing Operator Training for the company; marketing and selling Training Program materials to the
dealer network; and maintaining budget and rebill activities within the department.
• Created and implemented a new Operator Training Program targeted to dealers that improved their understanding of
• Developed a financial presentation that resulted in growing our Operator Training business by $150,000.
• Conducted four (4) new Operator Training schools in an 18-month period.
Manager, Service Program Development
Responsible for supervising a department whose sales volume was in excess of $10 million per year and creating,
implementing, and supporting a new marketing segment for the company.
• Researched and developed new parts for the Service Program that increased part sales by over $2 million.
• Created and marketed new brochures and software programs for the dealer network.
Product Manager / Parts Marketing Manager
HYSTER COMPANY Danville, IL
Responsible for creating and implementing new aftermarket marketing programs for pallet trucks; managing and designing
dealer surveys and negotiating costs with prospective vendors on new products.
• Increased sales on all aftermarket commodities from $7.1 million to $13.75 million.
• Created and edited an aftermarket publication that was distributed to over 2,000 dealers six times a year.
• Created and implemented a dealer training program that increased profitability.
Export Coordinator/ Special Marketing Coordinator
YALE MATERIAL HANDLING COMPANY Danville, IL
Responsible for providing documentation and Letters of Credit for orders shipped into Latin America. Handled translation
of numerous documents from Spanish into English. Special Marketing Coordinator
CASTLES BUSINESS EQUIPMENT Danville, IL 1989-1990
Territory Sales Manager - Office Equipment
BS Operations Management, Illinois State University, Normal, IL, 1988
Unisource Sales Training School (1995)
Total Quality Management (TQM) Training (1997)
Buyer Focused Selling (2004)
Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Training (2004)
SkillPath Training Seminar - Managing Multiple Project & Deadlines (2008)
NST Training Seminar - Microsoft Office (2010)
SAP Training (2012)
QuickBooks Pro Level I and II Training (2015)
Read, write, and speak conversational Spanish