★ Talk about the state of doing business.
★ The 3 key areas we focus on.
★ Offer lots of practical take home advice.
★ A great video to help you understand procrastination.
★ A few surprises.
★ Morning tea break.
★ Finish by 12pm.
★ We want you to leave feeling ALL FIRED UP.
And of course we will send you an email with
this presentation so you won’t miss a thing.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
(they are lovely, please buy stuff from them)
The future of work is changing.
★ GARBAGE REDESIGNER
★ SIMPLICITY EXPERT
★ CROWD FUNDING EXPERT
★ GAMIFICATION DESIGNER
★ END OF LIFE DESIGNER
★ HEALTHCARE NAVIGATOR
★ DISRUPTION ADVISOR
★ INDUSTRY DISMANTLERS
★ BIG DATA DOCTOR
★ PRODUCTIVITY COUNSELORS
★ ROBOTIC COUNSELLING
★ OPPORTUNITY SPOTTERS
★ IDEA BROKERS
★ BABY PSYCHOLOGISTS
★ PET COMPANIONS
★ DRONE PILOTS
★ SENIOR EVERYTHING
★ NANO MEDICS
Have you got the customers
you want or the customers
- Be curious.
- Learn everything about them.
- This takes effort.
- Evolve with them.
- Solve their problems.
- There is always someone else who wants your
- This is huge problem and a huge opportunity.
- If Google is more helpful than you…
- You have to spend time learning.
- Know your competitors.
- Be proud of your products and services.
- Our biggest issue when it comes selling ourselves…
- We are terrible at telling stories.
- Our customers want to know more.
- They want the real story not the fairytale.
- Get GREAT at this and everything will change.
- The lost art of engagement.
- Who the hell listens any more?
- Who can ask a meaningful question?
- We need to be empathetic.
- We need to be emotionally smarter.
- For the love of (insert the name of your preferred
deity) learn to recommend a product or service.
- Know point having knowledge if you can’t make a
- Recommend with absolute integrity.
- This lets more people down than anything else.
- Commit right here, right now to be AMAZING at
- What does “I’ll call you back” really mean?
- If you want word of mouth/mouse - this will do it.
- Learn, learn, learn.
- Practise selling.
- Talk to other people who sell.
- Talk to your team. Be committed.
- Your best ideas for selling, marketing, everything
will come from outside of your industry (we spend a
lot of time researching this stuff).