2. Brief Introduction
is an agile content strategy agency with deep vertical
expertise in SEO & social
About me: I’ve been involved with analytics for over four years, using a
great variety of tools such as GA, Sitecatalyst, Optimizely, Brightedge,
How many of you use analytics everyday?
Are you a beginner, mid, or analytics pro?
Are you involved in reporting?
7. Who do You Need to Measure Analytics Successfully?
1. Someone who understands the business
objectives and strategies
2. Someone who understand analytics (or is not
afraid of them)
3. Someone with “technical” skills
8. How do you start?
Define measurement plan
Measure and refine
Document tech infrastructure
Create an implementation plan
16. Main Differences:
1. You can examine historical
1. You can see and compare
multiple advanced segments side
by side in reports
1. A filtered view is usually the best
choice if you want to always
exclude a certain kind of traffic
from your analysis
1. If you want to limit some users'
access to only a subset of data,
you should set up filtered views
for this instead of using advanced