Containerization of your application is only the first step towards modernizing your application. Building cloud-native application requires other tools like Container orchestration platform, Service Mesh tool, Logging & Alert Monitoring tool and Visualization tools.
Real cloud-native platforms need to be equipped with the necessary tool-stack like Kubernetes, Istio, Prometheus, Grafana, and Kiali.
In this webinar, we will cover building a cloud-native platform from zero.
Take home from the webinar -
- What and Why of a cloud-native application
- Steps to build a cloud-native platform from scratch and its challenges
- A high-level overview of Istio, Prometheus, Grafana, and Kiali
- Integrating your cloud-native application with Istio, Prometheus, Grafana, and Kiali
- Live Demo - Deploy, Monitor, and control a full-fledged Microservice-based application.