2. Who are we?
Why people trust us:
• CONFIDENCE: in our financial standing &
• CAPABILITY: in our ability to deliver the required
• COMPLIANCE: our ability to de-risk agency
3. Looking for a career move?
If you’re a Construction or Civil Engineering professional hoping to
make a career move within the Middle East, WRS is the best place
Our service delivery promise means that we will:
- Only qualify you for roles which meet your career needs
- Support and guide you through the process
- Keep in communication with you throughout the process
We are working with many of the region’s largest construction
companies - including Building and Civil Engineering Contractors,
Cost & Project Management Consultants, Property Developers and
Consulting Engineers– so no matter your specialism, we can help
you to find your next opportunity.
4. Construction in the Middle East
Construction is big business in the Middle East.
We specialise in placing both local and expatriate professionals across a
wide number of roles.
Our discipline and region-specific consultants work across the following
UAE Qatar Saudi Arabia Oman
Kuwait Bahrain Egypt IraqLebanonJordan
5. Permanent Roles
• Even if you’re not considering a move right
now, we are on hand to offer advice on
upcoming projects that could be of interest to
you in the coming months.
• We know how important it is for you to be
100% happy with your new permanent role.
• We assess not only your skills, experience and
knowledge but also your attitude, objectives
and mind-set to match you culturally with our
• We keep on close terms with our contractors
so they are the first ones to hear about
exciting new opportunities.
• You’ll receive prompt and efficient payment,
and we are always here to deal with any
queries you have.
• Compliant payroll and tax solution.
• All approved salaries, expenses / allowances /
deductions paid correctly and on time.
• Monthly payrolls
• Average of 1500 + Contractors paid yearly
Permanent and Contract Recruitment Solutions
6. Your safety and security is our highest
priority. We have measures in place,
including our 24 hour phone support
helpline, to ensure you’re happy and
We deliver the highest standards of
service quality meaning our clients can
rely on us for successful project
Our extensive industry experience
means we have fostered relationships
with many of the largest Construction
and Civils contractors.
Safety First Our Service Delivery
Global and Locally based – offices in Abu Dhabi
and UK as well as Kurdistan, Singapore, Texas
and South Africa
Recruitment - Contract and Direct Hire
Global travel and mobilisation services
Payroll and Tax compliant solutions
Discipline specific recruiters
Dedication to our values: Safety, Integrity, Pride
7. CV Visibility
Putting the candidate at the heart of
what we do
WRS puts the candidate at the heart of our activities;
we recognise the need for a consistently high level of
supply of personnel and understand that in recent
years the talent pool of industry experts has reduced.
Our recruiters therefore place a high priority on
maintaining close contact with industry specialists .
We can increase your visibility through our client
networking, and are active across many of the major
job boards – as well as our strong web presence
through our own website and social media channels.
8. Meet the Team
Director of Permanent
Middle East Regional
David Blackburn Sam HoughtonJohn Kirkham Charlie Lever Tony DeanDuncan LoweRhys Horton Callum HoyleElla Cann
9. Specialist Construction Recruitment
Key Market Sectors:
- Building & Construction
- Civil Engineering / Infrastructure
- Refurb & Fit-Out
- Site / Contract Management
- Planning / Estimating
- Design Management
- Health & Safety
- Procurement / Supply Chain
11. Get in touch today!
WRS - UAE
Al Hilal Building Office 206,
Al Falah Road,
United Arab Emirates
T: + 971 (0) 249 301 28
WRS – UK Head Office
KB House, 4 Scott Drive,
T: + 44 (0) 161 926 2525
WRS – South Africa
c/o DRG Outsourcing,
2A Jan Smuts Ave,
WRS - USA
United States of America
T: + 971 (0) 249 301 28
WRS – Kurdistan
1 Golan Street,
Kurdistan Region of Iraq
WRS - Singapore
UOB Plaza 1,
T: + 65 (0) 6248 4598