Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
Attending this session would allow the audience to:-
1) understand dependency injection as an IoC technique
2) appreciate its merits and its essentiality in building scalable web applications
3) spot and identify dependency injection in the wild
4) understand how we could achieve autowiring in JS (a la Spring in Java)
Authoring a webapp for scalability is not easy. There are a lot of parameters to keep in mind as the design takes shape. Some of these are quite fundamental in nature and yet often overlooked:-
(1) Separation of concerns
(2) Single responsibility principle
In this session, we shall look at employing Dependency Injection as a technique to help improve our code (especially w.r.t. testability).
We then briefly look at some of the existing techniques that achieve D.I. (to some extent).
Next, we look at how an auto-wiring DI implementation can help improve the code (taking the example of a simple application).
Finally, we showcase how this is currently implemented using WinterJS.