3. Powered By
Products & Services:
Aviation Fuels – Jet A & Avgas
Deicing Fluids – Type I & Type IV
Motor Fuels – Gasoline, Diesel, Propane, & Biodiesel
Equipment Leasing – Refuelers, Vacuum Trucks, Tanks, Etc.
Electronic Mobile Fleet Management – FleetConnect
6. Powered By
Ascent Aviation Group, Inc.
• Specializes in delivery sensitive fluid supply
• 30+ Years Aviation Fuel Distribution Experience
• Relationships with every major fuel refiner
• Big Company performance, small company feel
• Family-owned, team driven, customer-oriented
7. Powered By
What Resources are
Known as feed stocks,
resources are the raw
material from which
biodiesel is derived.
• Soy beans
• Mustard seed
• Palm oil
• OR Animal fats or “yellow grease” the waste grease from frying food.
8. Powered By
MYTH: Biodiesel cannot
be used in sub-freezing
Diesel fuel “gelling” in cold climates is a common
phenomenon and diesel fuel suppliers, as well as
users and diesel engine designers, have learned
over time to manage cold flow problems associated
with Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel #2 in the winter time.
• B5 Biodiesel adopts same properties as
• B20 Blending with Kerosene
• Utilization of additives to enhance cold
• Utilization of fuel tank, fuel filter or fuel
• Utilization of new bio-friendly filters
10. Powered By
MYTH: Biodiesel requires more energy to
produce than it yields.
Biodiesel actually represents the highest “energy balance” of any
transportation fuel. The DOE/USDA lifecycle analysis shows for every
unit of fossil energy required to produce biodiesel, 3.2 units of energy are
gained. This figure does consider the cultivation, harvest, raw material
processing and fuel used to transport the B100 to its distribution points.
12. Powered By
Ascent’s aviation heritage and commitment to fuel quality carries over to our
Biodiesel operation. We take the same precautions and with an uncompromising
commitment to product integrity.
Biodiesel sold under the Bonfire brand meets ASTM D 6751 and receives BQ9000
product certification. BQ 9000 is the highest standard for quality in the industry.
All Biodiesel blends are ratio blended at the rack
to ensure complete mixing of products!
14. Powered By
Biodiesel is registered as
a fuel and fuel additive
with the Environmental
(EPA) and meets clean
established by the
California Air Resources
Board (CARB). Neat 100%
biodiesel has been
designated as an
alternative fuel by the
Department of Energy
(DOE) and the U.S.