Stefanie Zizzo Overview Of Seminars And Workshops 2009
3. Variety of Topics Focus on Discovery, Rejuvenation and Transition Stefanie offers a variety of topics, focusing on both personal and professional issues that address: Career management Goal setting and planning Change Communication Building confidence Designing our best work and life environments And more…
6. Topics – Personal and Professional Development Taking Ownership of Your Career Are you satisfied with how you are progressing in your current job? Do you wake up every morning eager to start your day, excited about new possibilities waiting to be explored? If you cannot answer a resounding YES to the above questions, I invite you to discover how taking ownership of your own career will bring you greater satisfaction than you thought possible. Waiting for things to happen to you does not bring fulfillment in your career – making things happen for yourself does! Getting Noticed, Known and Connected in Your Career and Life Are you often uncomfortable in situations when you must interact with people you don’t know? Are you longing to cultivate new relationships in your professional life? Is being connected to people important to you, but you just are not sure how to do it? Whether you are embarking on a career transition, are self-employed and need to market your services, or just want to cultivate relationships with colleagues, you will have to reach out to people. Relationships, whether personal or professional, develop over time and are based on trust. First impressions are also critical, as they determine whether you will have the opportunity to develop a stronger relationship. So how do you do it? This seminar will give you the steps.
7. Topics – Personal and Professional Development Inspired To Action: Making Commitments and Maintaining Momentum Do you have a specific vision and goals for your life? Are you frustrated that you are not getting closer to achieving them? We all want to move forward in our lives, to achieve, succeed and find that sometimes elusive “happiness”. Yet often we feel stalled in our progress, standing still instead of taking action. This workshop will show you a process that will help you get moving again! Stretch out of Your Comfort Zone: 7 Clues You Are Ready and Small Actions to Get There Our comfort zone is a space we create that surrounds us, filled with all that is familiar. It is our safe place that helps us feel grounded and secure in the world. There are times in our lives, though, when we outgrow our current comfort zone. This seminar will offer you some clues to let you know when you are at the edge of yours, ready to step out!
8. Topics – Personal and Professional Development Clarifying Your Life Purpose Have you started to wonder why you are here? Have you begun questioning whether this what you are supposed to be doing with your life? In this interactive workshop, you will begin a process of discovering your answers to these questions. You will come away with a better understanding of life purpose, uncover what you are most drawn to and begin to determine the impact you want to have in your work and with your life. Rejuvenate Your Passion: In Your Career and Your Life We all want happiness, passion and fulfillment in our lives and careers. I believe it is there already, just under the surface of our awareness. In this interactive seminar, you will scratch that surface and catch glimpses of what happiness and passion means to you. You will learn where and how to dig deeper to uncover the ingredients that when combined, help you to create an environment that brings both rejuvenation and new sparks to your life and work.
9. Topics – Personal and Professional Development Building Your Confidence: Discover Your Inner Strength When surveying my readership and workshop attendees on what they most want in their lives, an overwhelming number talked about greater confidence. That lead me to thinking about the role confidence plays in our quest for a better life and the way we can all enhance ours. I believe we all have it within us to be incredibly confident. It is right there, sometimes just under the surface, sometimes deeper below – waiting to show itself to the world. This seminar will take participants through the steps we can all take to begin to discover and strengthen ours. Just Do It: Life is Too Short to Let Fear Stop You Have you found yourself wanting more in life, but fear is holding you back? Change, and stretching out of your comfort zone, is scary. Why? Because it means stepping away from the familiarly and safety of what is known. We know fear us lurking when we hear ourselves say “I could do x, but what if…” or in response to a suggestion from another we say “Yes, I could …. but…” The challenge is to have the courage to move forward, through the fear, to grow. Join us during this presentation where, through interactive discussion, participants will begin to discover how to move past their fear and experience more of life!
10. Topics – Personal and Professional Development Embracing Change When you hear the word change, what thoughts come up for you? Change involves shifting, moving or altering - perspectives, behavior, environments, expectations, conditions and more. Change could be something we want, something we resist or something we fear. This seminar will take you through the different emotions of change and how embracing change can help you grow and prosper. Strategies for Staying Positive and Focused in Challenging Times In challenging times like those this country is facing today, it is often a challenge itself to stay energetic, focused and feeling good about your work and life. This presentation will offer you strategies to do just that, despite the economy, despite other challenges you may be facing, you still have more choices than you may currently believe!
13. What participants are saying… "The Cisco Women’s Resource Group that I work with set up a day-long event “Career Management Day.” This event was open to both men and women at our company and showcased motivational speakers, teams to discuss other opportunities within the company and mock interview sessions. I had the great fortune to escort one of our motivational speakers, Stefanie Zizzo, through our event and got the opportunity to sit in on all three of her sessions “Taking Ownership of Your Career.” I was amazed at how powerful her message is and yet so easy to do if you follow her recommendations. After the first session, I felt empowered to do what I needed to “take ownership.” What was even more amazing to me was how Stefanie delivered the same content to all three sessions, yet each one was uniquely and personally tailored to the session and how the audience responded —it really seemed like three different sets of content. The one resounding message received by myself and the approximately 200 employees Stefanie spoke with that day was keeping positive. Look at what is positive in your life and your job. Use these things to boost your energy and spark your passion. There were several people that day that had “AHA” moments as Stefanie drew them into drilling deeper into what they were happy or proud about within their work environment/job. I believe they expressed, out loud, for the first time something that they hadn’t realized about what they really wanted to do with their work. I cannot speak highly enough of Stefanie’s work with our group—you need to hear her to believe her." Kerry F, Cisco
14. Who has Stefanie worked with? Stefanie has worked with the following organizations delivering a variety of seminars and programs to audiences ranging from 10 to 200. Association of Government Accountants, NC Chapter Brooks, Pierce, McLendon, Humphrey & Leonard, LLP Building Together Ministries Cary Women Business Owners Network Chix in Business Cisco Systems, Inc. International Association of Administrative Professionals International Association of Business Communications Meredith College Community Programs NC State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Right Management Consultants SAS – Work Life Department Society of Women Engineers Wake County Libraries Staff Development Day
15. Learn more about Stefanie Stefanie is a career coach, life coach, speaker and workshop facilitator with more than 15 years experience working with individuals and groups who are seeking greater fulfillment in their careers and lives. She is also the author of The Journey From Comfort to Possibility: A Workbook of Self Discovery and Personal Transformation. Prior to launching her coaching and speaking business, Stefanie served as Associate Director of Career Services at St. John's University in New York, delivering hundreds of seminars to students and alumni around career planning, fulfillment and change in her 11 year career there. Stefanie holds her Professional Certified Coach (PCC ) designation through the International Coach Federation, is a graduate of Institute for Life Coach Training, holds a Masters degree in Counseling and a Bachelors degree in Psychology. She also serves as an affiliated coach with Think Work Play.com, an organization specializing in performance on and off the golf course as well as VocationVacation.com and The Coach Connection. She also serves as Vice Chair of Chix in Business, Inc., a Triangle-area non-profit organization of women business owners who support and educate each other. In addition to her seminars and workshops, Stefanie offers one-on-one career and life coaching as well as small group coaching .
16. Schedule Stefanie to Speak or Facilitate Stefanie is available for association meetings, lunch-and-learns, business or social group luncheons and meetings and more. She offers a variety of seminar formats, from 30-90 minute interactive seminars, to half day programs. All of Stefanie’s topics can be customized based on your organizations needs and the results you are seeking. Custom programs can also be created specifically to fit your needs. Rates vary based on topic, length and needs or the organization or group. If you would like to learn more about scheduling a program, please contact Stefanie to review your needs, audience, focus and timeframe. Stefanie Zizzo, Career & Life Coach www.stefaniezizzo.com [email_address] 919-744-9722