S. PAVANI D/o. S. VENKATA SWAMY
L. I. G. 1016, III-Phase,
K. P. H. B. Colony,
Qualified secretary with B.Com (Computers) with good communication skill over seven years of
varied administrative work experience and proven ability to handle and manage office environment;
Possesses effective organizational skills in addition to willingness to work above and beyond the call
English Shorthand Lower Grade ( 90 W.P.M. )
English Typewriting Higher Grade ( 160 W.P.M. )
Telugu Typewriting Lower Grade ( 40 W.P.M. )
MS –DOS, Windows 2000 ,Windows XP, Unix, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Outlook Express,
PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, “C”.“C+”, Visual Basic, Visual C++, PL/SQL,
Point ), Web Designing, HTML5,Adobe Photoshop, Adobe III, Tally, Oracle & Internet., dhtml,
e-commerce, dbms, sql plus..
HOBBIES : Playing Chess, Socializing – Community work.
(1) ‘National Remote Sensing Agency’ ( Department of Space, Govt. of India ) Bala nagar,
Hyderabad – 500 037. As “Technician Apprentice” in T&EG (Training & Education Group) Division
for the period of one year.
FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
All Secretarial Works
Typing of letters
Transmitting Messages through E-
Dealing the matters relating to Safety
Computer Operating and all other Official
Works Doing correspondence in MS Word, MS
Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint. The
addresses in MS Excel (Mail Merging).
Receiving & Forwarding of Doc., Attending
the Phone calls. Taking of Xerox copies,
Sorting, Filing Work (Segregation of Files)&
Dispatch work of Group - - - assigned by
Group Director (T&E) National Remote
2) ‘Trans Graph” commodity market mentors at Hyderabad as “Research Analyst” for the period of 2 years.
Field Vision: The vision of the Trans Graph consulting is to utilize its rich knowledge resources and efficient
servicing capabilities to cater the needs of market participants in the commodities and agri-business
Work Vision: A market economy is an elaborate mechanism for co-coordinating people, activities, and
businesses through a system of prices and markets. "Market" is a communication device for pooling the
knowledge and actions of billions of diverse individuals Responsive
Current Field of Work Experience: A Research analytical professional with over 2 years of experience
in Research Analysis & Commodity Research
Excellent Research Data Analysis ability (relevant for streamlining commodity Supply, Demand and Price)
• Conversant in advanced analytical techniques to assess the market Insights and prepare research reports.
• Using Research Analysis and Market Research to provide insights to the internal research teams.
• Analyzing various Research of the commodity markets, conducting benchmark study techniques and tools to
assist the decision making process
• Carrying out analysis of different databases, financial markets & price movements to determine the degree
of inter market data/opportunities.
• Data validation, transformation and creating new variables using excel functions, other statistical tools and
preparing pivot table reports using MS- excel.
• Revamping the database implementation initiative, requirement gathering as well as implementing the
basic Research source.
Monitoring and delivering the assigned task of Research Analysis and Interpretation.
(Utilize Research obtained from various sources to collect, summarize, and synthesize relevant financial,
industry-specific business information to create and maintain value added content)
• Responsible for the collection and analysis of proprietary Research and the integration of all third party
• Providing on the job training and continuous mentoring of team members.
• Use of MS Visio for preparing flow diagrams which help in streamlining the process of new projects and help
other teams to understand the flow of the project.
• Involved in providing advisory inputs to the management with strong and supportive data.
• Building statistical Research of all the Commodities & Economy
• Building forecasting Supply/Demand models for various commodities
• Administrating and monitoring data reports from Thomson Reuters.
(3) “Sri Saradha high school” as an ‘Administrative Secretary’ for the period of 5 years from
Feb ’ 2010 to Dec’ 2014.
Field Vision: - Scheduling conference calls, Live Meetings, and other conference-related activities. Manage
calendars using MS Outlook
- Make travel arrangements
- Compose memos, letters, emails and other correspondence with little or no guidance
- Prepare reports/analyze data using Microsoft Suite applications --
( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and others as needed )
- Create reports, invoices, setup clients/projects, make outstanding adjustments, write-offs and also make
modifications to clients/projects, as per client needs
- Create Request for Payment using the APNET, obtain and submission for payment
- Transcription of audio/video files and closed captioning
- Gather and compile information using Responsive Web Designing, HTML5, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe III,
- Provide text input and formatting services with adherence to firm/client standards using Microsoft Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Create documents per specified templates and create new styles and formats based on client
- Work with tables, charts, mailing lists (mail merge), envelopes and labels, and perform basic Web
- Ability to comprehend complex instructions related to the work with formulate in spreadsheets, audit
- Transcribe audio/video files using closed captioning. Day to day admin activities.
- Maintenance , and Administration of Oracle Databases. Experience with Oracle...
Work Vision: Perform publishing readiness activities including fix format and style issues in MS Word
documents to ensure submission readiness standards.
- Perform submission readiness activities including: ...
- The process from Lead Creation to responsible for maintenance of books of accounts and MIS at unit level
and will act as admin supervision.
- In addition to teaching and mentoring students, faculty is encouraged to pursue research , publish
articles , edit research journals , actively interact with industry , conduct PTM’S and take up consulting...
- Ability to source and skillfully manipulate both internal and external data sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in
- Strong critical thinker with demonstrated problem solving abilities in a professional setting
- Ability to rapidly access, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple
and concise communication
- Demonstrated ability to follow-through on execution and procure necessary resources to ensure project
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis and strong Excel skills (knowledge of SQL or statistical
software preferred) .
4) Working for Naya Seva Trust, ( Vasant Group of Industries ) as Personnel Secretary cum Admn. Officer
from 1st January 2015. The position as a secretary for Nyaya Seve with a challenging environment, to
achieve the corporate goals, and to maximize my secretarial skills and experience.
Field vision: In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suites and internet telephone operations.
- Accuracy | Excellent organizational skills | Confidentiality (Discreet)| Planning and Time
- Initiative | Reliability | Stress tolerance | Customer-service orientation.
- Willingness to work in a flexible schedule and high workload.
- Learned to operate new office technologies as they were launched and implemented.
- Promoted to supervisor of other secretarial/clerical staff.
Work Vision :
Prepared and organized paperwork and other materials as needed for meetings, conferences, travel
arrangements and expenses reports.
Maintained office scheduling and event calendars. Arrange and confirm appointments and manage,
Organise travel, stay and prepare travel itineraries Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests ,
handling the requests when appropriate. Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
Composed, typed, and distributed meeting agendas and minutes, routine correspondences and reports.
Collect and coordinate incoming and outgoing email fax, post and other external information. Manage
correspondence, reports and documents office filing systems.
Organise & coordinate meetings, conferences. Take type, distribute minutes of meetings. Provide any
other assistance required by the Trust on the collate information when required.
Collected and coordinated the flow of internal and external information.
Qualification Board/University Year of passing Division
S.S.C Board of Secondary Education 1999 I-Division
Diploma in Commercial &
Computer Practice (DCCP)
SBTET 2003 I – Division
B.Com (Computers) Osmania University 2008 Complete
Name : S. Pavani , D/o S. Venkata Swamy
Permanent Address: L. I. G-1016, III – Phase, Near Kanyaka Parameshwari Temple,
K. P. H. B. Colony, Hyderabad – 500 072.
Date of Birth : 23-11-1984
Marital Status : Married
Language Known: Telugu, Hindi, English, Marathi, Tamil
Declaration: Graduate with hard working nature, as I have ability to work in team environment, I
assure that the above furnished information is true and authentic with the best of my knowledge and
belief. To have an upward growing learning curve, to substantially utilize skills & add value to my
Place : Hyderabad ( S. PAVANI )