Clients and brands expect you to “feed the funnel”. But, all traffic is not the same. Attracting prospects via search marketing requires more than just acquiring traffic. All visitors are not worthy of targeting with ads, budget or content. How will search marketers:
– segment key phrases to assign value and apply effort
– seize on the best expressions of transactional intent
– find what content and terms are top performers for competitors
– act on the clearest indications that searchers are bottom of the funnel
– “grease the ways of commerce” with trust-inspiring pages, policies and user-generated content
In this talk:
Build your best practices. Learn quick processes to identify clear-cut intent to convert. Plan simple steps that work and then provide the ads, content and landing pages to turn browsers into buyers, and buyers into loyalists.