Corporate Storytelling Workshop: Public Speaking Courses for Storytelling in Business
improve speaking skills, how to improve public speaking, public speaking workshop, public speaking coaching, presentation course, public speaking course, public speaking courses, power of storytelling, the power of storytelling, storytelling in business, storytelling workshop, art of storytelling, corporate storytelling, the art of storytelling, storytelling techniques, storytelling
Communication that is simply a regurgitation of facts and figures fails to capture or keep audience attention. Thus, the ability to sell, persuade and influence through stories is more important than ever.
Organizations such as Subway and Apple who have mastered the art of connecting with their audiences through storytelling have seen massive growth.
Salespeople, managers and leaders who have mastered the art of storytelling are reaping massive benefits.
In short, storytelling has the power to transform organizations and individuals, which is what this keynote & training session is designed to do for you.
This intensive keynote and training session will:
• Provide participants with storytelling tools, tricks and techniques to transform their communication from bland and uninteresting to powerful and persuasive.
• Create storytelling breakthroughs through on-the-spot coaching (live “before” and “after” transformations using existing & hypothetical presentations and stories).
The keynote & training will be practical and customized for the needs of the audience members.
Participants will apply the tools they learn so that they can experience the difference in their communications for themselves. This will ensure that the key techniques learned are remembered and implemented.
Akash incorporates group activities, peer feedback and live coaching into his training sessions to keep the audience engaged. The spontaneous nature of live coaching also allows for humor possibilities, which keeps the audience laughing while learning.
Here’s a sneak peak of what will be covered as part of the persuasive presentation course:
In the keynote:
• Why the world’s best brands use stories (including case studies of Subway and Apple).
• Why the world’s best persuaders are master storytellers.
• How to use stories to be more persuasive.
• The ingredients of a great story.
• How to tell a great story (as an organization, as a salesperson and as a public speaker) to convince and convert people over to your way of thinking.
• Storytelling tools to help you give powerful and engaging presentations (stories do have their place in communication – and in fact, they have a very important place. However, as the exercises and examples in this section will demonstrate, stories don’t have to corny).