3. Consultants: How are they different from contractors or employees?
5. Consultants: How to work with them during the project?
6. Consulting: Top causes of Project failure when using consultants
7. Consulting: Keys to Success
12. Contractors: are engaged to perform predetermined tasksfor which they have specific expertise, such as HTML programming or instructional design. They typically execute defined tasks and require close supervision, whether working on a team or individually.
19. Clarify project scope, related deliverables, related resources, contracts and RFPs. Never let consultants wait for information or people or you will pay for nothing.
20. RFP, RFQ, contract, consultant proposal and quotation(*) decide project’s success, and must cover every detail and agreements between the 2 parties. (e.g.: consultants may propose timelines which are too short, so make sure you evaluate the feasibility and make corrections)