• Fastjson： a JSON processor (JSON parser + JSON generator) written in Java:
• FAST (measured to be faster than any other Java parser and databinder,
incudes jackson. )
• Powerful (full data binding for common JDK classes as well as any Java Bean class,
Collection, Map, Date or enum)
• Zero-dependency (doest not rely on other packages beyond JDK)
• SimpleEL：an expression parsing engine with high performance and great expansibility。
• Druid：a jdbc library that can monitor the database access performance, has a lot of
merits, such as high efficiency, powerful functions, and good scalability.
• The Duird‘s built-in StatFilter plug-in provides powerful functions, such as listing details
of SQL executing performance
• Encypting database‘s password
• Providing SQL executing logs
• Extending basic JDBC functions.
• Alibaba OpenSesame's Wiki