One fine body…
- Portland, Oregon Area, United States
- Geschäftlich Principal REsearch Scientist at Cylance Inc.
- Webseite twitter.com/matrosov
- Neueste Vorträge auf Konferenzen
- Info Alex has more than a decade of experience focused on reverse engineering advanced malware, firmware security and modern exploitation techniques. Currently he holds the position of Principal Security Researcher at Intel Security Center of Excellence (SeCoE) where leading BIOS security for Client Platforms. Prior to this role, he spent over six years at Intel Advanced Threat Research team and ESET where he was the Senior Security Researcher. He is a co-author of the numerous research papers include the book “Rootkits and Bootkits: Reversing Modern Malware and Next Generation Threats”. Alex is frequently invited to speak at practical security conferences, such as REcon, Ekoparty, H2HC, Zeron...