2. Basic History
• Bill Gates was born on October 28th, 1955, in
the town of Seattle, Washington.
• In high-school he scored a 1590 out of 1600
on his college SAT test.
• When he was 31 he became a billionaire.
• He makes 250 dollars every second, and 7.8
billion dollars a year.
3. Schools Attended
• In 1973 Bill Gates became a student in
Harvard University. He didn’t complete
college, he dropped out to start his career in
4. Prior Work Experiences
• As young teenagers Paul Allen and Bill Gates
ran a small company that sold a computer to
Seattle that could count city traffic.
• Bill worked with Paul at Honeywell and later
when Allen wrote the software for them.
5. Where they work now
• Bill Gates worked as a co-founder of Microsoft
with Paul Allen.
• He now works for the Bill and Melinda Gates
Foundation, which is the worlds best funded
6. Info. About the Company
• Microsoft produces computers and other
• The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation battles
many diseases including Malaria.
• The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a
philanthropic organization, which is a charity.
7. Information about their position
• The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has
given $28 billion dollars to charity.
• They are the second most generous
philanthropists in the United States as of
8. What have they done since being at
• They have been donating to charity across the
• It was started after Bill Gates stepped down
from president at Microsoft.