1. We used Photoshop to put
together our production logo.
We used the website ‘da font’
to pick out our titling and then
transferred it over to Photoshop
to change the colours. Each
layer was made separately then
was put together. We an
image of splattered paint and
deleted the background so that
the titling could be put on top.
The splattered paint was initially
blue however we decided that
red would be a more suitable
as we trying to enforce our
2. Initial movie title
We initially started with this design however
we felt that it was too plain so we developed
it further. We felt that black and red were
good colours as they represent death and
darkness which is what our brand is about.
We used photo shop to edit the titling and
will then add it premiere in the editing
process of the movie.
3. Initial design Developed design
We initially started with this design. We felt as though the image of
the moon represented our name well. We created the titling on ‘da
font’ and then transferred it over to Photoshop and edited and
changed the colours. We had created two versions and felt that the
second fitted the name better. This is because the titling is clearer
and the image is actually of a half moon. This first image was
designed by ‘ Samantha’ and the second image w3as designed by
Similarly to the first image we compiled it on
Photoshop because we felt it was easier to edit
change the colours of the images if we had too. In
contrast to the first image the titling was created
on ‘font space’ and then copied over to Photoshop.