1. JONATHAN MARTIN LIM
Ground Floor, Feliza Building, VA RufinoMakati City
Mobile numbers: 09178854688 or 09998860141
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
To start a new challenging position to meet my competencies, capabilities, skills, education and
Accounting / Career Experience
Isla Lipana & Co. Quezon City 2009 – present
• Supervise Accounting and Finance Department
• Responsible for assessing and interpreting compound financial data and prepare financial reports
to determine financial performance
• Monitor the progress of open funds budgets and study grants, revenues contracts, and gift
• Administer the preparation of working papers and official budgets; monitor grants, contracts and
expenditures for budgets and also prepare reports to keep balanced accounts.
• Prepare descriptive, management, and statistical financial reports for government as well as
BDO Alba Romeo & Co., Makati City 2005 – 2009
• Full accountability for all financial and legal reports (including SEC) for nine separate business
units; member of a five-person team that led the design of the company’s enterprise resource
• Participated in inter-departmental teams addressing the need to make accounting process more
consistent by leveraging best practices.
• Performed all accounting and financial activities for web sales, store and repeat performance.
• Responsible for performing reconciliations and audit work papers, footnotes, and schedules as per
requirements. Studied, directed and executed changes to accounting systems to improve work efficiency.
Manabat Sanagustin & Co. Manila, 2003 – 2005
• Acted as consulting via an outsourcing accountant services firm; responsibilities included general
ledger entries, capital budget preparation, budget variance reporting and strategy development;
assess impacts of long-term financing activities, tax sheltering and acquisitions on company
leverage and business valuation.
Lancer Industries, Taft, Manila, 1998 – 2003
• Performed accounts payable functions for construction expenses.
• Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand cheques.
• Managed financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting, Payroll, Accounts
Payable and Receivable.
• Created budgets and forecasts for the management group.
• Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines.
• Prepared company accounts and tax returns for audit.
• Coordinated monthly payroll functions for 200+ employees.
• Liased with bankers, insurers and solicitors regarding financial transactions.
2. Accounting Assistant
Glen Dara Construction Co., Quezon City, 1994 – 1998
• Performed general accounting duties and administrative tasks.
• Prepared weekly confidential sales reports for presentation to management.
• Managed the internal and external mail functions.
• Provided telephone support.
• Scheduled client appointments and maintained up-to-date confidential client files.
Education and Licensing
• MBA in Business
Arellano University 2006
• Certified Public Accountant 1996
• Bachelors of Science in Accountancy
Arellano University 1990
Other Skills and Experiences:
• Expertise in ORACLE for the all the modules such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable,
Cash Management, General Ledger and Inventory Modules
• Experienced in preparing monthly financials like Trial Balance, Profit & Loss a/c, Balance Sheet,
Cash Flow statement, Ratios and Analytical points on Financials.
• Expertise in monthly job analysis
• Expertise in preparing of weekly Bank, Cash positions and Cash Budget statement
• Expertise in managing the Fund Management
• Expertise in Audit preparation of yearly financials in audit format and submitting to auditors for
• Strong in interaction with Auditors for Finalization of Accounts
• Experienced in preparation of monthly Bank Reconciliation statement
• Experienced in controlling Debtors & Creditors and preparation of debtors & Creditors
Outstanding list and reporting to Management
• Well versed in preparation of department wise Monthly Collection Report.
• Expertise in reconciliation of receivable & payables with their respective statements
• Expertise in dealing with banks for issue of Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantee and other
• Expertise in Preparation of monthly schedules
• Supervising and Coordinating subordinates to ensure in smooth accounting.
• Handling Self-Correspondence with all Business Clients, Suppliers and Banks
• Enhanced the credibility of finance function by generating accurate and timely MIS Reports
• Diplomatic and Excellent in Public Relation and Office Administration
• Knowledge of International Accounting Standards and IFRS
• Strong in adopt new analytical approaches, tools & environment.
• Procedure and Processing of Letters of Credit
• (Imports and Exports/Local and Overseas/Incoming and Outgoing)
• Corresponding with Suppliers and/or Banks for Amendment of L/C
• Liaison with Freight Forwarders, Shipping Companies, Ports and Other Local Authorities.
• Familiar in Customs Clearance
• Procedure and Processing of Documents for Imports
• Vouching of Cash and Bank Books, Sale and Purchase Register, Debtors Ledger, Creditors
Ledger, General Ledger so as to authenticate the figures appearing in the Books of Accounts of
• Verification of Banks Reconciliation Statements, Fixed Assets and Stock
3. PERSONAL PROFILE:
Date of birth : 10th June, 1973
Nationality : Filipino
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Cantonese, Mandarin
LENI OLMEDO, GENERAL MANAGER, Isla Lipana & Co
JOHN MICHAEL FEDERICO, HUMAN RESOURCES AND ACCOUNTING DIRECTOR, BDO Alba
Romeo & Co.,