1. FOCUS GROUP
- Here are the questions for the trailer.
1) What did you think of the film trailer?
2) Was the trailer effective?
3) Do you think the trailer could have been improved?
4) Was the trailer been successful?
5) What is the age rating for this trailer?
U PG 12A&12 15 18
6) What didn’t you like about the trailer?
7) Did you enjoy watching it?
8) What type of genre is this?
9) What ways can this trailer be improved?
10) What was your favourite part of the trailer?
The reason as to why I have created a focus group is because I wanted ask my friends and
family what they thought about my trailer. What I did with my focus group was that I
talked to them about my trailer. I then showed them my trailer on YouTube where they
wrote some of the answers down to the question sheet I handed out. I asked no more than
twelve people. The twelve people were included with friends and family. What they all said
that they enjoyed the trailer but majority of them said I should’ve made the trailer much
more realistic rather than it looking like a drama act.