Is an Italian city of 2,796,102 inhabitants,
capital of the province of Rome in the Lazio
region and Italy.
3. In the course of its history, spannig three milennia,
was one of the first great metropolis of Humanity.
It was the heart of one of the most important
ancient civilizations wich influenced of later
4. Rome was the capital of the Roman Empire, wich
extended his domain over the entire
Mediterranean Basin and much of Europe.
5. There are many hypotheses about the origin of
the name but a curious fact: Upside down reads
''AMOR'' (in Spanish)
6. Rome was founded, according to legend, by
Romulus and Remus, suckled by a she-wolf .
Tradition has it had seven kings, expelled the latter
introduced an oligarchic republic characterized by
strugges between patricians and plebeians and
wars againts others peoples.
7. During the third and second century BC
developed the Roman conquest of the
Mediterranean and the Middle and Rome was
confirmed as the capital of the world.
Inthe fifth century AD the Roman Empire ends.
The empire left many monuments and
archaelogical remains that were part of the life of
the ancient world.
17. Accordin Armani, Rome is the capital of the mode
since antiquity as already highlights the dress of
20. In my point of view Italian food is a delight
23. Today Rome is a living city, full of tourist, art,
culture, history... A city where every day you can
visit places with history, discover different paths,
meet new legends.
VISIT IT, YOU WILL NOT REGRET.