Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
In November 2014, Resonance conducted its fourth biennial study and interviewed more than 3,300 recent U.S. travelers of all ages to learn what kind of vacations they wanted, where they wanted to stay, the amenities they desired most and least, the activities they most enjoy on vacation, and their aspirations and preferences for ownership of a vacation home.
The 2015 Recreational Real Estate Report provides detailed information on:
• Owners vs. Intenders – Demographics of today’s potential buyers and how they differ from current recreational real estate owners
• Usage and Pricing – Anticipated use and desired price points of prospective purchasers
• Amenities and Experiences – Desirability and importance of various community recreational activities (golf, skiing, hiking, shopping, etc.)
• Product Design – Most desirable housing features and amenities
• Segmentation Analysis - details on the 59% of prospe