One fine body…
- Bangkok Metropolitan Area, Thailand, Thailand
- Geschäftlich [8K] Award-Winning Analyst | Investing in Asia Expert | Valuation Expert | Company Profitability Expert | Public Speaker
- Branche Finance / Banking / Insurance
- Webseite www.andrewstotz.com
- Info At A. Stotz Investment Research we developed our unique FVMR methodology as framework for selecting stocks throughout markets in Asia. We create portfolios of stocks that aim to beat the benchmark. One of our key differences is that we do our own academic research (as well as digging through research of others) to become better investors. We share our finding at our website babinow.com join us there to “Become a Better Investor”. Let’s share our passion for finance, see you at our website or contact me at Andrew@astotz.com or message me here on LinkedIn.
academic-style research analyst asia babi become a better investor china company country profile economy finance gdp indonésia investing investments malaysia markets philippines research south korea stock picking stocks stocks in asia thailand thomson reuters watching the street world class benchmarking mehr …
4 elements a. stotz a.stotz academic-style research accuracy achievement add value analyst andrew stotz asean asia babi bangkok become a better investor benchmark benchmarking best day best days business cfa change management chile china china daily clustering company compound interest conference content core correlation country profile decoupling discipline diversification dreams east asia economics economy efficiency eps error estimates etf finance forecast forecasting free money fresh future fvmr gdp goals growth handout harvard high return high risk history hong kong hongkong hot india indonesia indonésia interview investing investment investment research investments kpi malaysia management management consulting manila markets mistakes money news nightmares opportunity orginal research original research pdrc performance phd philippines political history political turmoil portfolio management pre-revenue predict pric2014 price performance principles profitability profitable growth project quality questioning conventional wisdom research retire happy return return on assets rich russia sector singapore south korea startup startups stock picking stock selection stocks stocks in asia stotz strategy success taiwan target price terminal wealth thai politics thailand thaksin thomson reuters turkey university us ustc valuation value vietnam volatility watching the street wealth wealth mangement white paper winning world class world class benchmarking worst day worst days … weniger