E-mail ID: email@example.com
1. To gain exposure to the latest technologies, tools and frameworks.
2. To develop my skills to be a Solution Architect.
3. Achieve personal growth and enhance my knowledge in every aspect.
4. Currently working as Software Engineer in HCL Technologies Ltd. with 2
years and 5 month of experience in Telecom and Networking domain.
5. Extensive Experience in development in JAVA/J2EE.
6. Good Programming skills in Core Java and Object Oriented concepts and
have extensive experience in development on Eclipse Kepler.
7. Good Web Components development skills (Java core, JDBC, Servlets, JSP,
Struts and XML).
8. Good web development skills using JSP/ Servlets.
9. Skills in Log4j Utility, Struts2 Framework.
10. Working knowledge of Bugzilla.
11. Interacting with team members to ensure smooth progress of project work
12. Good working knowledge of XCAP server and SOAP web services.
13. Have worked on the design & development, testing, debugging and
troubleshooting of the application.
14. Take ownership, fast learner, result oriented and strongly committed to
deliver timely, accurate and quality work.
15. Involved in various activities like assigning task to team members, task
estimation excel, documentation, demo, requirement analysis.
Operating Systems: Windows-2000/2007/XP
Programming Languages: Java
Web / Application Server: JBoss6.1 EAP
Java Technologies: J2EE, JSP, Servlet
Frameworks: Struts2, Hibernate, Spring
Tools: Eclipse (Kepler), SVN, Wireshark, Boghe
HCL Technologies Ltd.
Project Name : Self Service & Provisioning Portal
Client : Ericsson
Duration : 2 years and ongoing
Project Description: Self Service Portal is a networking portal which is used for
provisioning of various telephony services like Communication Diversion,
Communication Waiting and Communication Barring to the end users. It also provides
the personalized service interface for the administrators as well as end users.
Administrators may use it for multi-tenancy where various hierarchies are maintained
like System Provider, Service Provider, Company and its supplementary services,
Operational Users, Organization Unit, customers and their Services. The customers
may use it for features like Home, MyProfile and List of contacts and configure groups
like Family, Friends, Frequent contact, Blocked Contacts, etc. based on privileges.
Technologies: Java, Servlets, JSP, Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate, XML,
Development tools: Eclipse
Application Server: JBoss
Current Role: Developer
Working as a developer on technical design, development, unit testing,
change requests and UAT/System test support.
Defining coding standards and identifying the global rules.
Coding of Struts Framework, JSP and Servlets.
Enhancements and post implementation support for the application
Performed activities like KT to new Team members, troubleshooting issues
during application deployment, requirement analysis, providing build to testing team
Project Name : HCL-Ericsson UcaaS Portal.Cloud Orchestration Team
Technologies: OpenStack, Virtualization, Orchestration, Linux, HA, Clustering, JBoss
Project Description: Building HA architecture component for Ericsson web application
via REST Services. This components will ensure the availability of web application and
upscale itself automatically in case of higher load on servers and as well as in case of
application server crashes.
Responsibilities: Worked as developer on technical design, development, unit
testing. Involved in integration of Open Stack with Ucaas Portal.
Project Name : Avaya Engagement Development Platform
Duration: 3 months
Technologies: MX-Graph, Java Script, CSS, JQuery, Esprima JS to AST Parser,
Escodegen AST to JS Parser, JSON Schema Design & Bootstrap.
Project Description: Application enables a visual programming environment is for
those communities, who are lacking programming expertise, such as Business partners
and customers' Business Process groups. The development environment is based on
(BPMN) 2.0 based Work Flow Definition (WFD) that is deployed on Collaboration
Responsibilities: worked as UI developer. My role was to develop UI and make it
Professional and Academic Qualifications
Degree Board/University Year of
Class 12th CBSE 2008 84
Class 10th CBSE 2006 72
16. Rewarded with Spot Award during job.
17. Rewarded with 1st prize in Skit competition in HCL Technologies.
18. Rewarded with Live Wire (appreciation for Excellent Performance).
19. Academic Achievements:
Won various prizes at school level competitions.
Marital Status: Single
Language Known: Hindi and English