1. Ahmed Fawzi Ghanayem
Contact: 050-4984241 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior level executive with 16 years of extensive finance experience, administration and public accounting
experience in diverse industries including facilities and retail distribution, financial services and
manufacturing. Proven ability to improve operations, impact business growth, and maximise profits
through achievements in finance management, cost reductions, internal controls, and
productivity/efficiency improvements. Strong qualifications in general management, business planning,
systems technology implementation and staff development/leadership.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Corporate Accounting Skills and Knowledge
Ability to compile,verify, analyse,interpret and disseminatecritical financial data (actual,forecastand
budgeted) to all major stakeholders and in multiplecurrencies. Experienced in acquisition accountingand
mergers, competent in statutory reporting and tax related tasks.
Successful implementation,analysis and management of new accountingsystems and procedures,
includingsystems integration and staff training.
Communication and Leadership Skills
Communicate effectively to build relationships both internally and externally develop strategic
partnerships and provideadviceatall levels of management. Proactiveleadership styleto meet strict
deadlines and maintain a team under pressure.
• An accountingand financial professional who analyses markettrends to find opportunities for
expansion or for acquiringother companies.
• Quick learner with a great ability to handle job pressurein complex organizational environment
• Proven capacity to improve and maximizeoverall business and financefunction integration
• An experienced self-starter,team player and problem-solver with keen attention to customer
needs and details.
• Excellent competence in computer application
• Prepare, examine, and analyseaccountingrecords, financial statements, and other financial
reports to assess accuracy,completeness,and conformance to reporting and procedural
• Experience in BankingCredit facilities.
• Customer orientation (internal/external)
• Ability and willingnessto deal with different types of tasks from various disciplines.
Middle East Group (Since February 2014 up to Date)
(Real Estate, Restaurant, Security Services,Hotel and Facilities Management Company)
2. • Prepare financial statements,business activity reports,and forecasts.
• Monitor financial detailsto ensure that legal requirements are met.
• Superviseemployees who do financial reportingand budgeting.
• Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs.
• Help management make financial decisions.
• Prepare and submit the group’s monthly financial results,budgetand quarterly rollingforecasts
and complete the reporting requirements to the parent company.
• Perform detailed accountanalysis and corporatemonth-end processingand reporting
• Maintain the general ledger, ensuringcompliance.
• Review the monthly Business Activity Statements and review all monthly balancesheet
• Monitor stock levels and perform inventory reconciliations
• Supervisethe annual audits (internal and external)
• Review and make decisions on creditlimits of new and existingcustomers
• Review and authorizethe weekly accounts payablerun
• Liaisewith corporate officeand local brokers for company insurancepolicies
• Improve existingprocesses and streamlineworkflows
• Oversee the effective delivery of contract administration,payroll,and assetmanagement,
accounts payableand receivable.
Account &Accounts Manager
Al Hawai Group of Companies – Dubai (oct 2000 to Jan 2014)
• Managed the corporate financetasks includingall financial,management and statutory
• Prepared and interpreted the actual monthly financial statements,forecasts,budgets and plans
and reviewed the balancesheet reconciliations
• Managed intercompany processes.
• Prepared statutory reportingand liaised with auditors on the year-end audit
• Supervised back officeoperations includingmanagement of staff
• Managed, reviewed, evaluated, selected and implemented group consolidation and group
• Maintained and administered the corporatefinancial accountingsystem(PH3 Financials)
• Prepared, maintained and developed the corporatesection of group policies and procedures
1996 to 2000 BS Accountancy- Jerash University,Amman, Jordan
IT Skills: Windows,Outlook, Word and Excel, PH3 System and Analyst
• Business Writing (Grammatical review, Types of business writing, which include internal
correspondence ‘Memos, progress reports, note taking, minutes of meeting’ and external
correspondence ‘ resumes, business letters,technical reports,and research report considerations.
Date of Birth: 29st junl 1977