1. Yogesh Kumar Thapliyal
A Challenging Growth oriented position in a progressive company where I could contribute from my
bottom of heart not only by fulfilling my job responsibilities but also by giving innovative ideas to achieve
excellence in whatever I do
• A competent professional with an experience of nearly 6 years in Finance & Accounts, Taxation,
Costing, Cash Management, MIS Reporting and Liaison & Coordination
• Currently designated as MIS & Business Analyst with VPS Healthcare, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Proficient in implementing accounting policies & procedures and maintaining statutory books of
accounts & financial statements as per the Accounting Standards
• Effective at monitoring, forecasting & analysing cost information to control current operations as per the
• Experienced in managing the Indirect taxes and ensuring timely assessment along with Submission of
TDS, Sales & Service Tax as per the Income Tax Act, 1961
• Resourceful in preparing & submitting various MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on
• Capable of performing detailed financial analysis including advanced financial modelling, profitability
analysis, return on investment/discounted cash flow analysis, monitoring business issues and impact to
• Heavy involvement in helping CFO/COO budget and reforecast operations/financials of the company.
• Prepared various analytical functions, including analysing proposed introduction of new programs,
facilities acquisition, etc. and provide actionable insights.
• Attend key meetings, both internal and external conducted by CFO & president on monthly basis.
2. • Preparing financial reports, such as income statements, cash flow statements and balance sheets, and
determining how a company’s finances will impact business operations.
• Make recommendations for action by synthesizing financial information and trends.
• Provide technical support to the corporate Accounting department, preparing journal entries, monitoring,
and correcting journal entry input, reconciling general ledger accounts balances, investigating significant
or unusual variances, identifying improvements to current processes, reviewing and editing consolidated
financial statements and regulatory compliance reports.
• Consolidate and analyse financial data (budgets, income statement forecast etc) taking into account
company’s goals and financial standing.
• Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
• Track and determine financial status by analysing actual results in comparisons with forecasts.
• Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
• Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making with in the
Since in April’15 VPS Healthcare Limited, Abu Dhabi, UAE as a Business Analyst
Aug’12- March’15 Max HealthCare Institute Limited, Dehradun as an Assistant Manager
(Accounts & Finance)
Role in healthcare Sector:
Responsible for managing Accounts & financial accounting for the hospital, including taxation matters.
Accountable for handling
Revenue Reconciliation with Insurance companies (In UAE)
Finding accepted rejection as per Submission, 1
Resubmission and 2
Prepared Annual Budget of the unit.
Forecasting of revenue plan and unit growth analysis.
Material Cost analysis and controlling.
Validate & Monitoring of timely submission of statutory compliances like TDS, WCT, Service Tax & VAT.
Analysis and revision of Healthcare Packages for business growth.
Help in making marketing plans for different periods.
Help in controlling indirect expenses.
Set internal control points on revenue & cash loss points.
Prepared & Analysing of MBR (like P&L) on monthly basis in which EBITDA calculated on unit level.
Analysis Creditors Ageing & Debtors ageing on weekly basis for payments & receivables.
Inter Plant reconciliation on monthly basis.
Finalized the Trial Balance, Profit & Loss a/c and Balance sheet at Unit level.
Preparation on various PPT files for analysis Business growth at unit level or management.
Prepared schedule on unit level for finalization of Balance sheet at HO.
3. Handled Financial Audit conducted by E&Y.
Monitoring & Preparing fund flow & cash flow.
Mar’11-Aug’12 Vardhman Polytex Ltd., Ludhiana as Cost Officer
Preparation of daily Cost records.
Preparation of monthly MIS reports of costing
Using Costing Techniques like Process costing, Product costing etc
Preparation of Annually and Monthly budgets
Fixation of standards by using standard costing.
Stock Valuation of different stocks for monthly P&L, Balance sheet purpose.
Fixation of Price of product.
Preparation of monthly and annually cost records.
March’09- Mar’10 Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Chandigarh as Management Trainee
Preparation of Schedules, FR4, AS28 etc. for Assets.
CWIP Accounting of capital stores used for construction of Assets
Processing & Analyzing of Material & Storage Accounting
Preparation of Annually Fire Insurance Report of assets.
Creation & Deletion of OSL of fixed assets.
Preparation of quarterly MIS Report on Capitalization of assets & Ageing of Assets
Preparation of work contract tax.
Allocation of Budget into various Cost Center, IR’s & PO’s etc.
2010 ICWA from ICWAI, Kolkata
2009 B.Com from Punjabi University, Patiala, punjab
• Conversant with:
4. o Microsoft Windows – XP,7, 8 and above
o MS Office - Word, PowerPoint & Excel
o Tally – ERP 9
o ERP Software - FICO & MM PP Module of SAP
o Internet Applications
Date of Birth: 29th March, 1989
Address: 115, Type III, Teachers Colony, FRI, Dehradun – 248006, Uttarakhand
Languages Known: English, Hindi & Punjabi
Location Preference: UAE, North India, Dehradun
Marital Status: Married