1. William Daniels
4863 Hoen Avenue Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Telephone: 707-696-6675 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an economic and business enthusiast, I enjoy working in an up tempo and collaborative environment.
I am an organized, focused individual who has the ability to lead and get the job done. I am detail
oriented, adept in establishing and maintaining business relationships, while following the highest of
ethical standards. I possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and believe the ability to
make a positive impact on those around me is key to success.
Eco Clean, Inc. (San Mateo, CA) – Sales/Marketing [Dec. 2015-Present]
• Accomplish marketing and sales objectives through cold calling and door-to-door sales
• Communication of job expectations; assist with site planning and reviews (customer care and
• Beginning assistance in advertising production and placement.
Daniels Chapel of the Roses (Santa Rosa, CA) – Funeral Assistant [2010-Dec. 2015]
• Both led and participated in the services for our client families in a professional manner under the
instruction of others and on my own.
• Provided care and comfort for those in an incredibly difficult time of need.
• Assisted in everyday duties such as transportation services, basic maintenance, funeral
arrangement assistance, taking payment, and answering phones.
• Customer care and support role.
Swift Bridge Technologies (Portland, OR) – Intern 
• Performed outbound surveys with customer base.
University of Oregon Club Hockey (Eugene, OR) – Coordinator [2010-2015]
• Played an integral role as team captain.
• Season ticket sales coordinator.
• Responsible for constructing and maintaining a six-figure team budget for fiscal year.
o Budget items included conference travel, uniforms/equipment, tournament entries,
practice facility rental, and team meals.
o Came in under budget by 2% consecutive years (2014 and 2015) while increasing profits
• As part of a local promotional outreach I created a partnership with Ninkasi Brewing resulting in
funding increases for the 2015 season as well as years to come.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully perform under high pressure and stressful situations.
• Created team website.
The Parlor Salon (Santa Rosa, CA) - Receptionist 
• Scheduled appointments for clients.
• Handled payment and answered telephones
Bachelor of Science, Economics and Sociology 
Communications Studies and Business Minors
University of Oregon – Eugene, OR, USA
Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Stata and various office scheduling programs. I am an enthusiastic,
driven, and passionate individual with a drive to finish everything I start. I can rapidly pick up on computer
programs. Courses highlights of my education were econometrics, labor economics, health economics,
advanced sociological statistical research, public relations, accounting, marketing, and team
* References available upon request