SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere Nutzervereinbarung und die Datenschutzrichtlinie.
SlideShare verwendet Cookies, um die Funktionalität und Leistungsfähigkeit der Webseite zu verbessern und Ihnen relevante Werbung bereitzustellen. Wenn Sie diese Webseite weiter besuchen, erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies auf dieser Seite einverstanden. Lesen Sie bitte unsere unsere Datenschutzrichtlinie und die Nutzervereinbarung.
Завод по производству биоэтанола второго поколения
New Bioethanol 2G plant
development opportunity in
About Ukrteplo Group
• Heat generation. Ukrteplo Group has more than 100 boiler houses with a total installed
capacity of 123 MW, that heats more than 1,3 mln. m2 of housing, hospitals, schools, and other
• Growing energy crops;
• Manufacturing of Biomass boilers.
• CHP from Biomass (6 and 12 MW of electricity under construction);
• Hydroelectric power plants
• Solar power
• Synthetic gas
• Production of bioethanol
The structure of Ukrteplo Group:
• The structure of Ukrteplo Group includes 34 enterprises
• 16 regions of Ukraine
• More than 800 employees
Main idea of the project
• Key idea - to build a plant for the production of bioethanol using
second generation technology with capacity of 50 000 tons per year.
• Electricity power plant with capacity of 12 MW is planned as a part of
the project to utilize biomass remains with the output of energy to
the network for "green" tariff of 0,12 eur/per 1 kWt-h (that lasts up
• Construction of the plant requires an area of 20 hectares with
industrial infrastructure, water 5000 m3 per day and railway line.
• Zaplaza sugar plant was selected from a lot of different other options
because of a) large water ability b) good infrastructure c) huge
volume of available biomass d) working condition. The plant was
purchased by Ukrteplo Group in 2016.
• Nominal output 50 000 MT of bioethanol per year
• Planning working time – 8000 hours per year
• Biomass consumption – 286 000 MT per year
• Capex 75 mln.euro (1500 euro/MT)
• Annual income 32 mln. Euro (68% from bioethanol, 32% from energy
and additional products)
• Planning EBITDA 16 mln. euro per year
• Planning number of employees – 400.
Existing inputs for the project
• Plenty of unused biomass in Ukraine (9,6 mln. Ha, 64,1 mln. MT grain
• Developed infrastructure of existing large Zaplaza sugar plant in
Odessa region (3000 MT/day)
• Ukrteplo Group as experienced local partner in Ukraine
• Ability of Ukrteplo Group to co-invest into the project
• Ukraine has a developed agriculture.
• The area under cultivation in 2015 amounted to 26.5 million hectares or
44% of the country.
Total production in 2015:
• 26.5 million tons of wheat
• 8.2 million tons of barley
• 22.5 million tons of corn
• 10.3 million tons of sunflower
• Available volume of agricultural waste in Ukraine is 33.0 - 35.0 million
Bioethanol plant with capacity of 50 000 MT per year requires 286 000
MT of straw per year.
• Available volume of agricultural waste in a 50 km radius from the
proposed location of the plant is 350 000 MT per year.
Area with infrastructure
• For this project Ukrteplo Group purchased Zaplaza sugar factory
• Manufacturing plant with remote sites constitute 115 hectares.
• The plant has a connection to two transmission lines of 35 kV and a
transformer substation in working condition.
• Providing process water through the water intake on the river
Kodyma. Water intake possibility 10 000 m3 per day.
• There is a railway line of 5.5 km long, four kilometers pathways inside
the plant, unloading and loading ramps.
• The total area of buildings - 20, 000 square meters.
• Area buildings, suitable for operation - 8 000 square meters.
• The factory is located in the small town Zelenogirsk, Lyubashivskiy
district of Odessa region five kilometers from the railway station
Zaplaza, Odessa railway.
Bioethanol advantages in Ukraine
• The demand of bio-ethanol is increasing now
• Bio-ethanol is fuel
• Bio-ethanol has to be added to petrol according to EU Directive
2009/28/EC and to Euro 5 and Euro 6 Standards in amount of 5% now
and 10% until 2020.
• Volume of sales of petrol is up to 2 million tons annually in Ukraine
• Demand of bio-ethanol on Ukrainian internal market will grow to
200,000 tons annually next years
• Existing bio-ethanol plants in Ukraine produce up to 120,000 TPY of
• Demands of European market is much higher
Key Financial figures
• -According to various estimates, the cost of the investment project
of bio-ethanol plant construction using second-generation
technology can be from 60 to 100 million US dollars
• Ukrteplo Group intends to invest around 20% into the project using
owned assets including acquired assets. It is 12-18 million US dollars.
Estimated cost of Zaplaza sugar plant is 4,5 million US dollars
• Required part of financing can get complex structure and will consist
of partner's owned assets, third parties investment and credit funds.
• Estimated payback time of the project is 5,2-6,4 years from the
moment of the plant start-up
• The construction time of the plant is estimated to be 18 months
Who we are looking for:
• Ukrteplo Group is interested in the company-partner with specialized
expertise in construction and operation of 2G bio-ethanol plant
• Ukrteplo Group is interested in the company-partner which will also invest in
• Ukrteplo Group is interested in a partner who can bring and implement his
technologies into the project;
What we offer:
Ukrteplo Group is ready to consider any partnership and cooperation formats:
• Investment in the project
• Joint management of the project
• The joint venture
• Agreement on joint activities
• Any other comfortable format for both partners.
Group of Companies «Ukrteplo»
Tropinina str. 5v, Kyiv, 04107
+380 67 3264021
Head of CHP and Bioethanol division
Mob. +38 067 249 05 17