Gehören Sie zu den Ersten, denen das gefällt!
In the wake of COVID-19, many businesses, educational institutions, and government entities have had to change their models to accommodate a remote workforce. In this new norm, it’s important for employees to be able to work in secure, remote environments. Your organization and its stakeholders depend on your applications, and remote users can put new strains on application and network capabilities. This makes an IT professional’s job more challenging than ever.
Please join Sterling Computers and SolarWinds for an interactive webinar. We’ll review some examples of how to best support your remote users with various tools, including the following:
• SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor (SAM)
• Network Performance Monitor (NPM)
• NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA)
• Security Event Manager (SEM)
• Access Rights Manager™ (ARM)
We’ll present and demonstrate these SolarWinds products and review how they can address the key remote workforce use-cases faced by organizations and end users. Additionally, we’ll demonstrate how these modules can give you deep insight into your applications and networks and how they affect remote users.
Register and attend this webinar to learn how Sterling Computers and SolarWinds can help you do the following:
• Monitor and troubleshoot your video conferencing and communication applications, such as Zoom, Webex, Microsoft® Teams, Citrix, etc.
• Ensure the availability and performance of your site-to-site VPNs and your remote VPN user connections
• Monitor logs to help improve compliance and reduce threats
• Manage and audit user access to Active Directory, Azure® AD, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, and file servers
• Monitor the performance, capacity and health of Linux® and Windows® applications across data centers, remote offices, and the cloud