1. SIVA SHANKAR VARMA email@example.com
MOB.: +971554205992) 9963814092
To seek a challenging and growth oriented job in a professional organization where I can entirely utilize my knowledge, experience and
skills; to build-up a career taking single point responsibility towards success with leading corporate environment to work as a squad player
in creative globe.
Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, Administrative skills, Sound judgment, Optimistic plans, Discipline, Employee
Relations, Assure and elaborate oriented, Capable of multi-task, Responsible and honest. Ability to function in a multi-cultural
environment. Highly organized with a close attention to details. Eagerly accepts new challenges.
Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in Accounting and HR systems.
Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
Ability to communicate effectively and coordinate work with other staff members for day to day activities.
Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical.
ACCOUNTANT – FEB 2014 – PRESENT
• Manage accounting for payables and receivables. Posting journals to accounting system and extraction of reports.
• Reconciliations of debtors and creditors. Processing of payments and collection of receivables.
• Handle customer and vendor correspondences.
• Investigate and reconcile discrepancies when they occur.
• Handling ledger accounts and keeping a check of all invoices and payments
• Assisting In Company’s internal Audit. Maintaining track record of company’s expenses.
• Creating new vendor / customer setups and defining their terms of payments in Peachtree system.
• Actively involved in preparing Invoice, LPOs, Credit Memos, GRV (Goods Return Vouchers).
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls for accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow
• Preparing monthly and quarterly reports, payroll management, Audit support and petty cash fund management.
• Assist in month-end-closings, General Ledger / Trial Balance, Reconciliation.
• Follow up with past due accounts payment from customer. Administer customer contracts.
• Order and manage inventory, general ledger accounting and reconciliation.
• Process transaction reports (aging, payment, etc.) Monitor accounts aging to ensure payments are up to date.
• Prepare and post month-end account entries and reconciliations (primarily cash, accrual and prepaid accounts)
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups. Ensure the confidentiality and security of all
• Completed entire back log entries of past nine months since commencement of Co. within five months period
HR/Account’s Manager Asst. - MANNAI TRADING & CONTRACTING GROUP OF COMPANIES - APR 2013 –
• Facilitate and monitor visa processing status (New Visa, Visa Changes, Renewal and Cancellation) in co-ordination
2. • Maintaining records of all day-to-day correspondence in relevant files.
• Submitting Monthly MP (PAN/MTC) reports, Visa Approval Status Report, Vacation Reports.
• Preparing annual company accounts and reports. Preparation of letters, memos, faxes, etc.
• Coordinating in Payroll session payable for employee new/renew visa, cancellation, Vacation by maintaining
receipts/records. Manage payroll function for 140 employees.
• Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and co-coordinating monthly payroll functions.
• Perform accounts payable functions for construction expenses.
• Manage Vendor accounts, generating weekly reports on demand cheques.
HR/ADMIN/JR. ACCOUNTING ASST. – HABTOOR LEIGHTON SPECON LLC (AREA OFFICE) OCT 2009 – AUG
MNC Corporate Company - MEP specialist & an ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001
Assist in designing and implementing internal budget control measures and send report about its effectiveness.
Handled day-to-day document (In & Out) correspondence of the Accounts Department.
Ensure that the employment process is in compliance with company philosophy, policies, procedures and U.A.E.
Maintaining and keeping updates of statutory registers/records of Govt. Labor Office and Liaison work with Govt.,
Local authorities & Public relation functions.
Compile and produce statistical information and reports.
Cognition of various accounting processes and activities like updating accounts payable for reimbursement of
medical, air ticket, visa process, petty cash bills, etc.
ASST. ADMINISTRATOR - A&P PARASKEVAIDES & PARTNERS LLC (SITE/MAIN OFFICE) JUN 2005 – OCT
Engineering Company (MEP Specialist)
Managed administrative functions required to support the service and operational work
Worked closely with Facilities & Services operations.
Maintained filing system for documents (contracts, reports, invoices and staff records).
Conducted induction & orientation program for new employees.
Communicated with Accounts Department of parties on regular basis in relation to collection & reconciliation.
Provided necessary admin/clerical support in areas of requirements, meeting and greeting guests, answering
calls, correspondence, etc. Also extend support and co-ordination with Leadership Training Unit.
To capture and track individual details into Microsoft Access with administration coordinator.
Experience in India
ACCOUNTING ASST. / HRMS/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR - NEODES INDIA PVT. LTD - AUG 2011 – MAR
Office Interior designs for leading Financial Organization and residential projects in A.P
ASST. ACCOUNTANT/ADMIN - DATAPRO COMPUTERS - NOV 2008 – OCT 2009
Computer Software/Hardware & Sales Center
IT QUALIFICATION (Training Course)
Accounting : Advanced Diploma in Computer Accountancy (Peachtree, Tally, Focus, Wings, Quickbooks) – 4 Months.
ERP Software : Oracle SQL/PL SQL Programming Language
Software : Diploma in M.S. Office (Comprehensive Office, Database, Programming Languages, Basics of VB/Oracle/Java) 1 Year
System Networking : Diploma in Hardware & Networking - 6 Months
Hardware : Diploma in Hardware (OS/OSI) - 3 Months (Cert. by Govt. of India)
● Transaction – Accuracy in Compiling Financial Data ● Resourceful problem solver with a commercially minded
3. AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
● Accountancy ● HR/Admin ● Computer Literate /Instructor/Faculty
LANGUAGES: English, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam & Tamil – Basic
Hobbies: Basketball, Football, Shuttle, Music, Dance, etc.
OTHER DETAILS: Passport No.: G-9991757
Date of Birth: 23/09/1980
Civil Status: Single
REFERENCES: Furnish upon request