1. SIDDHARTH S. LONKAR
Tel.: 9920129245 (M) ~ E-Mail: Siddhubrock@yahoo.co.in
A result oriented finance & accounts professional with 11 years of experience in Accounts Payable, General
Ledger,Analysis,Account Reconciliations, Closing activities.MIS & Vendor management with Oil&Gas & FMCG
Presently associated with Castrol India Limited as Finance Executive & in this role handling GL analysis,
closing activities, account reconciliation, MIS reporting, audit and variance analysis.
Post Graduate in finance with good experience & skill in accounts & using multi accounting packages &
• Account Reconciliations, Verification & Validation: Doing quarterly balance sheet account reconciliation
along with proper details and ageing of the open balances and doing Analysis for write off/write back activity
on quarterly basis based on reconciliation and confirmations from source.
• General Ledger (GL) Analysis: Doing monthly analysis of P&L and Balance sheet accounts on timely
basis to maintain accuracy in the accounts & monthly profit and loss variance analyses for more than 50
expenses codes, which included researching various financial reports and meeting with management to
determine the cause of variances.
• Monthly Closing: Responsible for all closing related activities & close all the entries on time schedule it
includes journal entries, financial analysis and review and ensure accurate accounting based on GL
• Accounts Payables (AP): Managed the accurate and timely processing of inventory, transporter, admin &
machineries spares related payments.
• Travel / Credit Card & Employee Reimbursements: Travel expenses of employees and credit card
payments as per SLA.
• Management Information System (MIS): Preparing MIS reports for creditors, prepaid expenses, various
expense codes and balance sheet codes and reports as per management requirements.
• Vendor Management: Handled vendor creation process for more than 20k vendors with no exceptions on
statutory compliance and bank account updation for NEFT transfer process and vendor reconciliation based
on vendor confirmation received from them and also doing continues follow up with vendors and source
departments for closure of more than 90 days open balances.
• Inventory Management: Managed and tracked inventory, prepared periodic and quarterly inventory reports
and stock count on monthly basis.
• Document Handling: Managing documentation data for audit purpose and tax assessment purpose.
2. March’08 to till date Castrol India Ltd. Executive Accounts
Role & Responsibility included General Ledger, Accounts payable, Reconciliations & Vendor Management.
Rewards & Recognitions
1. Rewarded by spot bonus for double hatting and managing work of exited employee of the routine
work and smoothly handling Knowledge Transition of the exiting employee to Accenture team.
2. Appreciation mails and star awards received from line manager and senior manager for taking write
back of Rs.2 crore of wrong GRN made by source departments at the time system migration.
3. Appreciation mails received from our Finance Director for converting manual travel claims to online
system of employees and activation of automated mails sending for payments.
4. Rewarded for Co-ordination with Finance team and ERP experts for Keris implementation in finance
and handled all data and done migration successfully for vendor creation.
November’05 to March’08 Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt.Ltd. Jr.Executive Accounts
Role & Responsibility included Accounts Payable, Closing activity, Reconciliations ,Inventory management
& Variance analysis.
Rewards & Recognitions
1. Rewarded for minimizing monthly inventory provision by doing maximum booking of GRN in the
2. Appreciation mails received from Finance Manager for timely closing all the entries of inventory.
August’05 to October’05 AMUL Accounts Assistant
Role & Responsibility included Accounts Payable for Travel and Freight payments.
July’04 to July’05 P.V.Limaye &Associates Accounts Assistant
Role & Responsibility included internal audit, stock audit of pharma company and cash audit.
• Completed Post-Graduate Diploma in Finance Management from Welingkar Institute in year 2008-2010.
• Completed Diploma in Business Management in year 2004-2005 from Welingkar Institute.
• Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University in March 2004.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
• Completed IFC ( Internal Finance Control ) training in 2015 which is organized by KPMG.
• Training for Health, Safety, Security and Environment training in 2015 organized by BP internal team.
IT & LANGUAGE SKILL
• Knowledge of MS – Office,Net Access and Surfing, Power Point.
• KERIS,JD Edwards,MFGPRO,SCALA,E.I.A.S (Enterprise Integrated Application System)
• Language Known: English,Hindi,Marathi.
• Date of Birth : - 21st