What is Airbnb? (1 slide)
Airbnb is an online marketplace that connects those people who want to rent their
homes & people who looks for accommodation.
Who found it & when?
Airbnb was founded in San Francisco in 2008 by Brian Chesky and Joe Gebbia.
How did the idea come into mind?
A sudden brainwave converts the thinking in reality.
Structure & size of Airbnb (2nd slide)
- There are 5.6 million active postings on Airbnb
- Successfully working in 100,000 cities around the world
- Around 150 million people are working as host to arrange stays
- Airbnb hosted over 1 billion guest till the date
- Around 6100 employees are working with Airbnb
Business goals of Airbnb (3rd slide)
- Providing information that how it is different from other competitors
- Hiring new hosts to expand their business
- Always try to make it easy & simple for guests to make changes in their schedule
- Always ready to provide quality services to the guests
Target market of Airbnb (4th slide)
-Hosts of Airbnb
-Guests of Airbnb
Target marketing segmentation of Airbnb
- Demographic segmentation
- Geographic segmentation