What is the real meaning of happiness and prosperity in ones life ? What are the things to attain the level of prosperity and how to differentiate prosperity from Wealth? The answers of all such questions can be find out from the above Presentation.
Sanjeet YadavKeen learner & believer um Bachelors in Business Administration
2. WHAT IS HAPPINESS
Happiness is a mental state of wellbeing characterized by
positive emotions of intense joy & good life.
Happiness is the positive nature of the self happiness.
3. According to Martin Seligman –
“Happiness is not just external , momentary pleasure . Martin provides the
acronym PERMA to summarize many of Positive Psychology's findings .”
Human seems happiest when they have -
• Pleasure (tasty foods)
4. WHAT IS PROSPERITY
• The feeling of having or making available more than required physical facilities
• The condition of being prosperous, of having good fortune .
5. For prosperity, two things are required -
• Identification of the required quantity of physical facilities
• Ensuring availability / production of more than required physical facilities.
We can be prosperous only if there is a limit to the
need for physical facilities. If there is no limit what so ever be the availability the
feeling of prosperity cannot be assured.
Secondly, just assessing the need is not enough. We need to be able to produce or
make available more than the perceived need.
6. WEALTH VS PROSPERITY
Wealth and Prosperity are two words we often relate to the state of having a lot of
money. Though these two words can be used interchangeably in certain occasions,
there is a fundamental difference between wealth and prosperity.
• Wealth can be defined as an abundance of money or valuable assets
• Prosperity can be defined as an abundance of material possessions, money
as well as other factors like health and happiness.
8. To live with continuous happiness and prosperity , we have to understand & live in
harmony at all levels of our living / existence .
There are four levels of our living
In short , “being in harmony with all , and limit our