1. REYAD K. AFANEH, CFM
Contact: +971-50-2372793; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth: 16.03.1979 – Nationality: Jordanian
• A Certified Finance Manager (CFM) having over 14 years of profound financial expertise
with a successful track record in financial management, cost analysis, investments,
internal controls and business expansions and restructuring.
• Proficient in the processes and environments within numerous diverse industries
including Investments, services, Contracting & Trading.
• Strong analytical background with a focus on strategic solutions to complex financial
challenges and tasks and a strong appreciation to details.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of business acumen, and a focused
approach towards problem solving and achieving the overall organizational goals.
• An ambitious team player with solid Managerial capabilities.
Certified Finance Manager (CFM) - Institute of Certified and Cost Management- USA
Al Faisaliah Medical Systems LLC/Part of Al Faisaliah Group
Finance & Operation Manager October 2008 – till present
• Manage the entire operation of the Finance department.
• Maintain financial controls of the organization.
• Overseeing, Review & Approval of all operating expense which includes
Analyzing how spending is taking place & determine if the company is
On pace to meet financial goals. Allocates resources to each department
And draw up plans for future departmental budgeting in an effort
To maximize company finances for optimal performance.
• Monitoring & Approving orders from Sales Dept. as per Company
Policy for profit & loss Calculation.
• Prepare monthly statement including income statement, balance sheet &
• Prepare financial analysis of the company situation and report to the
Director of Finance – Group head office.
• Reconciliation of Branch accounts payable and receivable (UAE, Qatar,
Bahrain & Kuwait) and report to the CFO- Group Head Office.
• Making Relations & Closing deals in terms of credit facilities to suppliers
With coordination of administration department.
• Monitoring Collections.
• Approving Payroll with coordination of Administration Department.
• Monitoring/Controlling Company Assets with coordination of
• All data’s entered In SAP system.
2. • Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations
mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and
management, business process and organizational planning.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT,
Finance, Logistics & Customer Support Services), through improvements to each
function as well as coordination and communication between support and business
• Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
• Monitor and improve the overall performances (KPI).
• Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training candidates.
Matrix Laboratory (Abu Dhabi)
Chief Accountant & Personal Administration Sept 2005 – April 2008
• Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions
• Prepare monthly financial statement including income statement, balance sheet & cash
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries,
documents, and reports.
• Review & Approval for the managerial expense & local purchase order.
• Follow up and coordination of daily activities including purchase & sales.
• Reconciliation of payable and receivable accounts.
• Maintaining Fixed Assets & depreciation on monthly basis.
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts,
cost centers and documents business transactions.
• Assist with annual budgets – prepares all allocations;
• Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
• Responsible for all taxes obligations.
• Support the Company’s mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily
Arab Center for Engineering (Jordan)
Senior Accountant January 2003 – September 2005
• Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules
according to monthly close schedule
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately
on a monthly basis
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations
• Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
• Assist with financial and tax audits
• Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
• Assist with quarterly producer commission reports; analyzing and correcting
• Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
• Other projects as assigned & building relationships with customers
• prepared monthly payroll
• prepared semiannual depreciation expenses for plant assets
3. Al Awsat Contracting Company (Jordan)
Accountant October 2001 – January 2003
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare
budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other
financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment,
reporting and other tax requirements.
• Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and
obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
Applied Science University 1997-2001- Jordan
Bachelors of Arts in Accounting
• PC proficiency in customized accounting software packages (including SAP System
Financials) and MS Office.
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Capable of doing multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to fine details.
Table tennis & Football
Available upon request