Rafael C. Minhoto product marketing & innovation professional
Chácara Santo Antônio, Zona Sul - São Paulo/ SP - Brazil
Mobile: (55 -11) 9-7639-8337 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing professional with ten years working experience in marketing of product development,
awareness, marketing full campaigns, event planning and project management in different sectors
including: industry, marketing agency, construction, communications, chemical and services. Reports
regionally and globally. Self-oriented for profitability and engagement.
A given person for guidance and executional excellence results. Team building and business oriented.
o Developed CRM and control performance indicators.
o Increase awareness throughout marketing activation.
o Usage of marketing intelligence for online marketing actions.
o Created advertising product concepts to enhance sales forecast.
“He is very proactive, result-minded, and has strong capabilities to solve problems.”
LinkedIn testimonial. See more at linkedin.com/in/rminhotoprodutos
▪ Brand Building ▪ Social Media Marketing ▪ Team building Engagement
▪ Customer focus ▪ Project management ▪ Financial analysis
▪ Public speaking ▪ Budgeting & Planning ▪ Engagement spirit
▪ Event planning ▪ Adaptability ▪ Strategy alignment
DIVERSEY BRASIL, São Paulo, SP [Chemical Company]
Product Marketing Coordinator Jul 2017 to Mar 2019
Product analyst Feb 2015 – Jul 2017
• Manage core portfolios such as infection prevention, personal care, floor care and fabric care.
• Owns and manages entire product life cycle to specify market needs and fit the market approach.
• Intimately understand market needs and trends, demand drivers, and guide sectors towards the sales
funnel and goals.
• Design the value selling strategy and implementing value proposition – cleaning excellence, wash
better, water treatment, get your patient health, get your guest happy and soap for hope.
• Training sales team from innovations to unique selling preposition. Emphasize the customer
experience along the Kas such as Amil healthcare, Accor hotels, ISS service and Carrefour supermarket.
• Implement a company-wide go-to-market plan and present potential partner relationships.
• Responsible for sector marketing; includes hospitality, healthcare and commercial laundries on
marketing strategy and communications means.
• Transform the way of intercompany communications – a new channel purpose named Oh Coisa Boa.
• Prepare the business plan for innovations and other products.
• Drive pricing policy and managing cost of goods sold. Knowledge of budget control, P&L, A&P and
• Managing of 2 interns and 1 apprentice.
GIRAFFAS RESTAURANTS, São Paulo, SP [Food service company] Nov 2013 – Feb 2015
Trade marketing Consultant
• Responsible for executing the marketing strategy and product management.
• Control A&P budget for 23 units. Track sell in and sell-through of products in the markets.
• Understand pricing sensivity and create marketing intelligence datasheet.
• Participate on design of Trade Marketing Manual. Customer approach, how to make a purchase
• Give training program for sales and operation team about 200 members every quarter about sales
promotion using the Manual.
• Implement the point of purchase material and promotional actions and visit POS stores to map
opportunities and track retail pricing.
• Brief advertising agency and PR agency and control their execution.
TRANSFORMER PROTECTOR, São Paulo/ Brazil (SERGI HOLDING/France)
Marketing and Sales Analyst - Head of department Nov 2010 – Feb 2013
• Implement a marketing department in Brazil and develop a marketing plan to achieve product goals.
• Co participate on new product development and its activation for LATAM and Brazil.
• Responsible for sales KPIs along of business proposals and total amount generated.
• Identify business trends and analyzes regional market potential.
• Promote our business by sales promotion activities and coordinate regional events.
• Together with our American marketing team, I was able to establish marketing strategy and approach
in Brazil to exploit opportunities for products.
• Translate marketing and sales materials from english to portuguese and spanish.
• Managing of 1 assistant.
Grooveria Marketing, São Paulo/ Brazil
Key account supervisor Jan 2009 – Ago 2010
Plano & Plano Construction, São Paulo/ Brazil
Junior Marketing and product analyst Aug 2007 – Jul 2008
Marketing Planning, Madia marketing school, São Paulo, 2009
Business Management – Marketing Emphasis, University of California, san diego, 2007
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising and Publicity, Faculdade Cásper Líbero, São Paulo, 2005
▪ Proficient with PC, Mac and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
▪ Basic knowledge in Euromonitor intelligence.
▪ Basic knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop).
▪ Intermediate knowledge of Social media includes Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and LinkedIn.
▪ Basic knowledge of SAP and SALES FORCE CRM (sales operation).
▪ Experienced in Agile project management system (Oracle).
▪ Intermediate knowledge of Digital marketing planning (São Paulo Digital School)