5. Group activity:
Each group is given a folded paper and it
contains the diagram. Copy the diagram in
the manila paper then study the diagram for
presentation in the class.
7. 1. What are the two kinds of transmission?
2. What are the different modes of
3. What are some examples of
4. What are their preventive measures?
8. What will you do to avoid getting
communicable diseases especially
when you are away from your
Direction: Answer in ¼ sheet of pad paper.
Complete the following statement.
The two kinds of transmission are direct, and
____________. Under in the direct transmission we
can acquire the diseases through ___________,
__________ and ___________. While in other hand
we can also acquire through __________ and