Open the above mentioned URL in Internet Explorer (Ver 8)
URL / Web address
Pre-requisite – One time settings to be updated
1. Clear all cookies and browser history
2. Go to Tools Internet Options Advanced Select checkboxTLS 1.0,TLS 1.1,TLS 1.2 & SSL 3.0 and click on
3. Go to Tools Internet Options Privacy Settings Type https://retailloans.yesbank.in/finnsso/ in ‘Address
of website to allow’ and click on ADD and then on CLOSE
3. • Login with AD ID / Password
• Consult with your Collection Manager for details of ID / Password
7. Debtors Report
• Retail Collections CAPS MIS Debtors Report Debtors Report Agency
• Unit level – Select your unit level which will be the first on the list and click on save
• Unit Code – Select the agency / user id to whom the allocation is done and click on save
• Product Type – Select Product Type for downloading debtors for products as below;
• ‘Retail Loans’ for Auto,TWL, CVL products
• ‘Mortgage Loans’ for Home loan products
• ‘Other Loans’ for Personal loan, Gold loan products
• As On Date – Select this to download debtors as on date
8. LOAN_NO BRANCH_NAME ASSET_DESC CUST_ALT_MOBILE EMP_ADDR4 FPR_DETAILS
LOAN_EMI MATURITY_DATE MAKE COAPP_NAME EMP_CITY ALLOCATION TYPE
AMOUNT_OVERDUE REG_NO MODEL COAPP_ADDR1 EMP_PIN PROPERTY ADDRESS
BOUNCE CHARGES DATE OF BIRTH ENGINE_NO COAPP_ADDR2 EMP_PHONE1
OVERDUE CHARGES CUST_TYPE CHASSIS_NO COAPP_ADDR3 EMP_PHONE2
OTHER CHARGES PAN_NO TENURE COAPP_ADDR4 EMP_MOBILE
TOTAL AMOUNT DUE CUST_MAILING_ADDR1 DISBURSAL_DATE COAPP_CITY LAST DUE DATE
TOT_INST_OS CUST_MAILING_ADDR2 CUST_ALT_ADDR1 COAPP_PIN CUSTOMER SEGMENT
DPD CUST_MAILING_ADDR3 CUST_ALT_ADDR2 COAPP_PHONE1 SERVICE SEGMENT
BUCKET CUST_MAILING_ADDR4 CUST_ALT_ADDR3 COAPP_PHONE2 ALLOCATED BY USER ID
TOT_PRIN_OS CUST_MAILING_CITY CUST_ALT_ADDR4 COAPP_MOBILE ALLOCATED TO USER ID
DEALER_NAME CUST_MAILING_PIN CUST_ALT_CITY EMPLOYER NAME STATUS
DMA_NAME CUST_MAILING_PHONE1 CUST_ALT_PIN EMP_ADDR1 PROMO CODE
CUSTOMER_NAME CUST_MAILING_PHONE2 CUST_ALT_PHONE1 EMP_ADDR2 SCHEME
MODE_REPAYMENT CUST_MOBILE_NO CUST_ALT_PHONE2 EMP_ADDR3 CHARGES_DPD
Debtors Report Download
• Retail Collections CAPS Reports OneView OneView
• Search using various data points mentioned on screen and click on Search
• Click on the Account No. to view complete customer details
OneView consists of below details :
• Dashboard summary provides snapshot of complete customer contact & financial details
• Below additional tabs having various utilities
• Statement Of Account (SOA) download
• Foreclosure statement download
• Payments & Bounces
• TrailsView & Add new trails
• View & Add Address / Contact Info
• View Customer Demographics
• Generate Demand Letter
• View and Print mCAPS Receipts
• Allocation History
• Settlement Details
15. Stat card
• Tag cases to Field Executive Ids usingTag Upload OR Account wise Tag
• View Summary of cases tagged
• Print Stat card in two different templates
Retail Collections CAPS Uploads Tag Uploads AccountTag
• CSV file upload with only two fields
16. Stat card
Retail Collections CAPS Reports Statcard Statcard Print
User wise summary of tagged accounts :
• Click on the numbers / count of cases against the products to generate stat card
• SelectTemplate 8 OR 4 and click on Print Statcard
20. Trails Download
Generate last trails of allocated cases. Customer ID is available in this file which is required forTrails Upload
a) Core Collection --> Process --> Download Process --> Excel Download.
b) Click on Download code and select the radio button on 'EXL_TRAILS_DWL' and click on SAVE
c) Click on Start Process button.An excel file will get generated.
a)To download the excel file generated go to Core Collection --> Process --> Download Process --> Download file.
b) Click on the file name which has got generated recently by checking Generate DateTime field.
c) Excel file will get downloaded with account no., customer and last trails as uploaded in the account.
21. Trails Upload
Retail Collections Core Collections Process Excel Upload Excel Upload
• Trails can be uploaded by User Id to whom the case has been allocated or his reporting authority user
• File to be saved in Microsoft Excel 97-2003 format. Refer excel file for upload template
• Refer below steps to upload trails on CAPS
a) Click on Browse button and select the trails file to be uploaded.
b) Click on icon near Process and select radio button near 'EXL_TRAILS_UPLD' and click on SAVE button.
c) Click on Start Process button. Message will get pop up once the file is uploaded successfully.
d) Click on Summary button to view total records uploaded and rejected.
e) Click on Error log to view trails rejected. Refer last column for reject reasons. Click on excel icon on
right side to download the rejected records.
1. Select Check box to confirm receipt. Click on ‘Receipt Number’ to edit receipt details.
2. Ensure ‘Approve’ is selected. Select ‘Decline’ to record receipt again from Receipt Recording module.
3. Click on SAVE button
4. Click on SEARCH button in the main screen
26. 1 2 3
1. Select Product of Account no. for which Batch has to be created.
2. Select InstrumentType – Cash / Cheque
3. Click on SEARCH button
4. Receipts numbers of the selected Product / InstrumentType gets displayed.
5. Click on ‘Add all to list’ to create batch for the selected receipts
6. Click on SUBMIT button to view receipt details
28. 1 2
Verify Payment Batch
1. Click on Batch Id and select Batch ID for verifying batch
2. Click on SEARCH to view receipt details of the selected Batch ID
3. Click on ‘VERIFY BATCH’ to confirm the Batch for Print
Print Payment Batch
1. Select ‘Check Box’ on Batch ID to be printed
2. Click on EXCEL icon to download receipt details of selected Batch
3. Click on ‘PRINT BATCH’ to generate Batch
4. Click on ‘SAVE’ / ‘OPEN’ to Save/Print the PDF file
30. CAPS Deposition Memo - CDM
1. Print 2 Copies of CDM
2. CDM to be carried along with Receipts / Instruments for deposition at
3. Branch acknowledgement to be taken on 1 copy of CDM post
31. Receipt Batch Status
1 2 3
1. Enter Receipt No.
2. Enter Payment Batch ID
3. Click on SEARCH button to view receipt details
32. Cancel Payment Batch
1. Enter Batch ID which needs to be cancelled
2. Click on SEARCH button andView Batch details
3. Click on CANCEL BATCH button to cancel batch
4. Receipts from the Cancelled Batch will be available in ‘Confirm Receipt’ module for Editing
receipt or Creating fresh Batch