2. • is a discussion or information site published
on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete
entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse
chronological order so the most recent post
4. • Find a blogging provider that appeals to you.
A couple of the most popular providers
include Blogger and WordPress. These sites
are pre-made with a wide variety of
templates, and push-button publishing that
doesn't require much technical know-how.
5. • Click on the "New blog" or "Get started"
link. These is slightly different wording for
each provider, but they all get you to the same
place: creating an account and defining your
blog's website. We'll use WordPress as an
example, though they all offer similar features.
6. • Enter your blog name. In the Blog Address
field, enter the name you want to use. We'll
try AIZELPAQUIA, and see how that works:
7. • Success!
• get AIZELPAQUIA.wordpress.com, we also
find out that AIZELPAQUIA.com is available as
• Fill out the rest of the sign up form, check the
options, and create your blog.
8. • Select your theme. You will be presented with
a number of theme options. Take some time,
look at them, and imagine your blog topic
being on those pages.
9. • Fill in the blanks. With your site name set, and
your theme chosen, you're almost ready to go.
Fill in your profile, so people visiting your site
can learn about you, drop in any.
• Add your name, interests, images, etc.
10. • Post something! Now that your blog is set up,
write a few posts to test it out, and make any
adjustments to the layout or style that you see
11. • Publish and promote your blog. Send the URL
to your friends, publish the URL on your
website, and add the URL to posts you make
on other blogs—anywhere where it would be
20. • USER FRIENDLINESS
• You can have the most beautiful-looking blog
with the most outstanding writings, but if your
site is difficult to use and navigate, no one
would bother to return and read up on what
you have to say. User friendliness and usability
are important design considerations in
determining a great blog.
21. • READING ENJOYMENT
• Content is king. One primary motivation for
reading a blog is great content. A good blog
should have interesting information that
comes in a well-written package. Whether
you're talking about your life story or news on
business matters, or any topic at all, your blog
should be gripping enough to keep your
readers coming back.
22. • USEFUL INFO
• What makes one a good blogger is the ability
to present or link to useful information on
one's blog. What makes someone a great
blogger is the ability to put up information
that is both useful and original.
24. • 1) Write a sensational blog post title
• Before people reading your writing, they must
read your blog post title first. If they find your
blog post title suite with their interest,
definitely they will read trough your blog post.
25. • 2) Produce interesting blog post
• Despite interesting title a successful blog post
must go with interesting body. You must do a
little research on what caught people
intention today. Then, from that you can have
some idea to write a good entry.
26. • 3) Interact with your readers
• Actually, you can have one way
communication with your readers. How?
Throw some questions in your blog post.
Make sure that the question is relevant to the
topic that your blog about. People can answer
your question by dropping their comments.
Now it becomes two way communication.
Make sure you reply to all the comments.
27. • 4) Subscribe to your feed.
• This is the very common way to have loyal
readers. Whenever you’re publishing new blog
post, they will notice it and may read your
blog post sooner or later. Hence, at the end of
your blog post, you can suggest to your reader
to subscribe to your feed in order to receive
28. • 5) Visit people blogs
• If you expect more readers to come to visit to
your blog, you must do the same to other
people blogs. However, there is hidden
technique. Of course you must leave a high
quality comment to the blog that you have
visited. Avoid to leave a comment“nice blog
post” and “I like it”. That’s meaningless,
perhaps it’s spams. Make sure you leave a well
construct comment to catch people attention.
29. Advantages of blogs
• Freedom of speech
• Share knowledge with other people
• Make friends online
• Can be used as a diary
• Help Others
• Cheap and Easy
30. Disadvantages of blogs
• Need to keep it constantly updated otherwise
you lose potential readers
• Easy to start, hard to maintain.