2. Computer is fed with a lot of data to be processed and
The data that has been processed into a useful form is
Output is the result we get through output devices.
Examples of out devices are:
3. A monitor is an output device similar to a television
It is used to display text and graphics.
There are several types of monitor:
Device with a cathode ray surface that displays
computer-generated graphics and texts visually.
flat screen monitor
Thin screen that usually has a liquid crystal display or
plasma display surface.
5. A printer is an output device that print text and
graphics from a computer onto paper.
A printer can produce both black and white and
Examples of printers are:
• Laser printer – print created by applying ink powder
(toner) to drum
• Dot-matrix printer – print using the typewriter
approach by pushing the pins against the ink ribbon
to form characters.
• Ink-jet printer - print created by spraying dots of
ink onto paper