1. Nozipho NgwaneNozipho Ngwane
5 Albert Park, Albertyn Street5 Albert Park, Albertyn Street
Kyalami Hills, Midrand 1684Kyalami Hills, Midrand 1684
Mobile:Mobile: 072072 186 9130/ 082186 9130/ 082 070 4648070 4648
Personal SummaryPersonal Summary
A self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with people at all
levels, with an ambition to establish a database of knowledge and experience of the Corporate World
and applying this knowledge in practical situations. Also a meticulous and detail oriented individual
focused on bottom line results. Good communication, leadership and organizational skills, with 4
years brand management and sales related experience from various organisations and more than 8
years working experience. I am capable of prioritizing and meeting deadlines in a demanding and fast
Employment HistoryEmployment History
Project Manager, Kuyasa Logistics and Projects 01/09/2014 – To Date
Lead the management of the delivery of services and solutions into targeted high-growth markets for
new and existing clients. Assumed a proactive and direct role for developing and cultivating service
opportunities and establishing engagements to ensure profitable revenue growth for Kuyasa Logistics
• Evaluates the client's business strategy, objectives and requirements to identify new
opportunities and conduct needs assessments.
• Identifies opportunities for add-on business and sells services within one's area of expertise.
• Identifies and pursued new business opportunities within the existing base and targeted high
growth new accounts.
• Profitably manages the delivery of a large number and broad range of solutions and projects
through the full services life cycle. Consistently and independently delivering high value,
'client ready' work.
• Provides leadership and creativity in structuring and delivering large client engagements,
typically with multi-year contracts, multiple subcontractors and numerous deliverables.
• Provides mentoring, performance feedback, training and professional development
opportunities to help individuals within the practice reach their full potential.
2. Business Development Specialist, Nashua Limited 01/10/2012 – 30/07/2013
Pursued new clients and generated new leads for the company. Got involved in Public Relations
work, networking, organizing events, and building clients database, in order to present and convince
the clients to purchase our products and services. My responsibilities involved product improvisation
and product marketing.
• Making HP products and services visible to potential customers and negotiated with new
clients to purchase our products.
• Collaborated and cooperated with the marketing department to strengthen our
interconnected relationship for the benefit of the business and clients.
• Attracting new clients and generated new leads, through coordination, planning and
executing sales activities,
• Managing accounts and supporting existing clients account details and managing them
• Documented competitive analysis and activities. Produce weekly reports and work
strategically around them.
HP Product Specialist, Nashua Limited 02/01/2010 – 30/09/2012
Planned and managed business stakeholder product management requirements, defining and
capturing product requirements, user research, considering market conditions, market research e.g.
SWOT analysis. Managed product management documentation; product backlogs, product
roadmaps, release plans, release notes and any other requirement level notes. I represented HP
products to Nashua’s Franchises and maintained business relationships. Investigated business
opportunities for existing products and facilitated introduction of new products. Collaborated with
marketing teams to establish communication plans to deliver high levels of service.
• Successfully engaged advertising agencies and Marketing Director regarding below and above
the line campaigns, and running incentives
• Assisted other stakeholders with running promotional activities, and seeking new projects or
avenues with which to grow business for relevant products.
• Developed relationships with Franchises (Nashua products resellers) to create new revenue
• Reduced customer refunds and inbound calls by evaluating and improving customer service.
• Successfully enhanced business processes, and administration systems to improve
functionality and user experience.
3. Key Accounts Manager, MTN South Africa (Government/SME) 03/09/2009 – 31/12/ 2009
Responsible for proactively identifying Accounts with shrinking revenue to address any ‘at risk’
customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure that they are retained as customers. Developed
relationships with key users and provided Product Marketing teams with customer
feedback on product improvements. Assist in efficient assortment analysis, Space to Sales,
Cluster development and analysis. Proactively conducted strategic account reviews with all assigned
customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends. I identified products and
packages that meet customer needs and business objectives. Conduct Rate Reviews/Billing disputes
and credits with strategic customers upon request.
Key Account Manager – Lighting Projects, Philips SA 02/08/2007 – 31/08/2009
I created account management strategy to develop long term relationships with external and internal
stakeholders. Coordinated and implemented account plans, creating new business, tailored value
proposition, negotiating and generating agreements. I aligned internal stakeholders and customers,
coordinating, and stimulating accounts and Philips brand promotion. Led the accounts team and
drove other disciplines like innovation, and marketing, to ensure that we offer excellent quality
service to our clients. Developed, implemented and maintained new business relationships and
opportunities so that customer excellence, brand loyalty and profitable volume growth are achieved.
• Accounts I’ve worked on included Sun International, Edcon, Eskom, Peermont group and
• These were all new accounts that I acquired and signed for Philips SA
Junior Retail Operations Manager, SPAR Group 06/01/2007 – 31/07/2007
I actively led and managed 10 Spar Retail Stores located throughout the South Rand Region; ensured
that store specific budget, loyalty, and financial indicators were achieved. Identified and resolved
core problems, concerns, and issues timeously and objectively. Ensured that minimum specifications,
forward share, suggested pricing, category flow and management are adhered to. Assisted Retailers
to manage overhead spend within the budgeted parameters and to effectively manage stock
turnover, returns and write offs. I ensured that the sales standards and objectives are achieved
regionally. Maintained continual communication with retailers regarding new developments in the
Distribution Center (DC), regularly visited all Spar retailers in the region to maintain high visibility and
to ensure that customer plans are implemented as per standards/ requirements. Updated business
plans to ensure the achievements of the Operational plans by the region.
Trainee Sales Manager, Edcon 06/03/2006 – 05/01/ 2007
I assisted the CNA Store Sales Manager with the responsibilities of managing the store’s performance
regarding customer service deliverables, adherence to business rules and procedures to minimize risk
in stores. Ensure that projected sales are achieved by maintaining consistency within stores and
exceeding customer expectations by presenting merchandise to our customers in way that the store
becomes the store of choice for the target market. To provide leadership to the
sales team in order to gain customers’ acceptance and to increase productivity levels and to ensure
4. high stock turnover within the allocated budget. Committed to deliver a high level of pro-active
service on secured sales and seek to maximize revenues. Developed and drove initiatives that raised
the professionalism aimed at achieving customer satisfaction. Strengthen the position of C.N.A.
stores as the provider of credit to customer.
Other EmploymentOther Employment
Foreign Trademark Administrator, Bowman Gilfillan Attorneys 01/01/2004 – 28/02/2006
Debtors Clerk, Bowman Gilfillan Attorneys 23/06/2003 – 31/12/2003
Education and QualificationsEducation and Qualifications
Business Administration (B. Admin Degree), University of KwaZulu Natal 2001
B Com Marketing and Management (Hon Degree), University of KwaZulu Natal 2002
Foundation Management Programme, Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) 2007
Achievements and Internal TrainingAchievements and Internal Training
Public Policy Partnership Institute SA, Woodrow Wilson Foundation (USA) 2002
Key SkillsKey Skills
• expertise to start up and drive projects until implementation phase
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• team management skills
• ability to communicate at all levels
• sound interpersonal skills
• ability to work independently
• a sense of urgency and enthusiasm
• ability to negotiate, reason and determine ideas
• ability to determine client’s needs correctly
References available on request