1. Nguyễn Thành
+84 944 656 788 Male
Vo Cuong, Bac Ninh
Managing and directing production processes while ensuring optimum utilization of resources to increase cost
savings, quality, yields, output and efficiency of production
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, VNU-HANOI 2006 - DEC 2010
Faculty of Mechatronics and Automation
Major: Mechatronics and Automation
ARISTON THERMO VIETNAM May, 2019 - Present
INTOPS VIETNAM CO LTD - PROJECT PART Apr, 2019 - May,2020
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments.
- Test new goods and products.
- Research competitor offerings.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques .
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
New Product Development Manager
* Product Management
- Conduct market and customer research and identify features and releases.
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive
business goals - Maintain and update existing features.
- Product high level product requirements which are discussed and iterated with your business analysts and design
- Build a product feedback report to be presented to customers.
* Stakeholder involvement
-Communicate regularly with the Head of Product to ensure all priorities are aligned and product objectives are
- Ensure that stake holders are included and involved in various phases of the product release cycle
- Communicate product goals, milestones and release dates with stake holders
- Communicate any changes to the schedule, product delivery milestones with key stakeholders
2. SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS VIETNAM CO LTD - INNOVATION P Apr, 2017 - July, 2019
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS VIETNAM CO LTD- PQC PART Jan 2011 - Mar, 2017
* Engagement with Engineering Team
- Facilitate regular engagement with the Engineering team by following up on the achievement of product milestones
- Facilitate the discussion of requirements to ensure a full understanding of expectations
- Facilitate the commitment of the engineering team to delivery timelines
Production Innovation Assitant Manager
- Finding & Making new process to cost down manpower, increasing tact time, reduce material prices,...
- Analyze costs and negotiate suppliers and contracts, focus on MRO Material and Sub material.
- Traning & education to employee about Kaizen, 5S3D, Innovation Project, Continuous Improvement, Risk
- Check, Verify & evaluate effetive result of all improve projest in company.
- Outsourcing Vendor Management: Check, audit & Evaluate over 20 Samsung's Outsourcing Vendor about
Production, Quality, EHS, Security...
- Coordinating and/or conduct Vendor audit for evaluating the new Vendor.
Recognition and Gains:Top15 best 2018 Idea Contest in Innovation System
Process Quality Engineer
* New Model Management
- Review and assess new product designs to ensure compliance to appropriate the standard of product.
- Interact closely with Product Development & Engineering teams and make recommendations to minimize or
eliminate the possibility of hazardous conditions.
- Communicate with the customer’s QA, Safety and Compliance representatives to ensure that the customer’s
product requirements are completely understood.
- Develop strong business relationships and work closely with key external testing labs and other accredited testing
- Review factory activities related to Quality Inspection to ensure product compliance to company’s quality
- Evaluate and test prototypes, models, pre-production samples for safety and fit, form and function.
- Coordinate pre-production and final lab testing process to ensure pass test results in an efficient manner.
- Maintain, manage and review all testing reports (including pre-production and final testing) for all products to
ensure an accurate, complete.
- Review product markings, installation/assembly instructions, warning labels and packaging to ensure compliance to
- Establish and manage corrective action process to resolve manufacturing defect and product improvement
* Process Quality Engineer
- Check & Verify all function & reliability testing items of in-process manufacturing quality standards, ensure the
standards, instructions are applied and zero- defect customer.
- Develop and implement process improvement plans using a variety of Quality and Improvement tools (7 QC Tools,
6 sigma, 8D Report, SPC, ...).
- Facilitate root cause analysis and corrective actions of supplier quality issues.
- Participate quality meetings in plant and/or with suppliers, vendors and reports. Take part of defect analysis,
abnormality report, follow up actions, customer complain and claim, sorting, RMA...
* Repair Room Team Leader
- Manage rework activities & repair processs and KPI.
- Plan and control safety stock, repair cost , WIP management.
- Setup & preventive maintenance Repair – Equipment.
- Trainning and support for new operator.
- Support Production/ Repair & Rework all NG product.
Recognition and Gains:Got Samsung Special Award: Samsung Quality Award in 2013.
Vu Anh Tuan (Mr)
Assistant Manager- Samsung Electronics Vietnam Co,. Ltd
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 84 979 096 912