9. What is cloud and cloud
Demand resources or services over Internet
scale and reliability of a data center.
Cloud computing is a style of computing in which
dynamically scalable and often virtualized
resources are provided as a serve over the
11. What we need to use the Cloud ?
• Personal Computer.
• Any OS allows communication to the
• Internet browser.
• A connection to the Internet.
• Provider of cloud computing.
12. What do I benefit?
• Access files anywhere in the world.
• No need to specific operating system.
• Sharing with unlimited number of users.
• Less consumption of storage space.
• Low cost, flexibility, etc. ..
• Pay for what you use.
• Stay up-to-date.