With the increasing number of cyber-attacks and incidents seeming to occur weeks/months/years before discovery of breach, simply securing your perimeter is no longer enough to protect your most critical assets. Privacy breaches are averaging upwards of $200 per record and studies have shown at intellectual property infringement cost the average company $101.9 million in revenues.
Key points addressed include:
• The Impact of Cyber Crime on our Economy
• The Cost Companies are incurring due to Cyber Crime and Data Breaches
• Who are the threat actors?
• What makes up a Data Loss Prevention ecosystem?
• What does a Data Loss Prevention strategy do for me?
• Hidden Benefits of Data Loss Prevention
• Justifying a Data Loss Prevention Strategy