1. MANUEL COLLAZO
2901 Amroth Place
Casselberry, Florida 32707
An analytical and detail-oriented professional, with comprehensive technical expertise in troubleshooting,
telecommunication, customer service, networking, and Web hosting services. Executes technical projects that
move cross-functional goals and company visions forward. A forward-thinking performer, who improves
upon convention and suggests solutions with latest test systems and methodology to deliver innovative and
stable production platform.
x86 Operating Systems, including Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows XP, Red Hat Linux 7, Cisco IOS,
Computers, Networking, Linux, Windows, Wi-Fi Connections
WINDSTREAM COMMUNICATIONS, Maitland, Florida
Enterprise Repair Center Manager, 2004-2015
• Managed 24/7-call center with remote offices.
• Approved time sheets and conducted conference calls and daily meetings.
• Monitored service-level statistics.
• Handled customer escalations and executive director-level escalations.
• Managed group of 14 direct reports, managing PTO, time sheets, sick time, and FMLA.
• Held weekly meetings with employees regarding any office changes or new policies released.
• Maintained and managed training documentation for new employees.
• Held interviews and screened potential new employees with contracting firms.
• Traveled to South Carolina and Arkansas to manage and train remote teams and remote employees.
Lead Technician, 2004-2012
• Helped customers resolve business DSL, Metro Ethernet, and T1 issues in timely manner.
• Troubleshot and reconfigured IDSL, SDSL, and ADSL routers.
• Troubleshot T1s, I-Frames, TDM T1s, DSLAM T1s, PTP T1s, and co-locations.
• Assisted customers in configuring e-mail and Web-hosting services.
• Provided limited network support for customers with equipment.
• Configured Cisco 2400 series, Netopia, ADTRAN 608, 616, Linksys, and D-Link.
• Troubleshot with bilingual customers.
• Provided support for Voice and IP services.
CONVERGYS TECH, Lake Mary, Florida
Technical Support (Level 1 and 1.5) and Senior Technician, 2001-2004
• Supplied first-level technical support for home DSL users.
• Reconfigured home routers and PPPoE software.
• Acted as Senior Technician, helping out Level 1 Technicians with questions.
• Provided superior customer support to chronic customer issues.
2. Manuel Collazo, Page 2
• Troubleshot over phone PPPoE software, routers, e-mail, and Web-hosting.
• Acted temporarily as Trainer, providing trainees with information on SBC home software.
• Took A+ training course and time-management training course.
• Provided dial-up support.
HOLLER HONDA, Orlando, Florida, Technical Consultant, 2004-2005. Provided technical consultant services for Service
Manager (Joe Jerley) on Website enhancements and networking.
Cisco Networking Program
A+ Complete Program
Fluent in English and Spanish.