1. T.L. MANOJ KUMAR
House No.3-11-155, Trimulgherry Village, Secunderabad-500015
Contact: +91 9177533591 (M), Email: email@example.com
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS
• Experience of 6 years in various aspects of Finance, Accounts, Commercial Operations, Accounts
Payable/ Receivables, Fund Management, MIS Reporting, Credit Control, Liaising and Statutory
Compliance with solid planning and organizational skills.
• Deft in steering receivables/payables in management operations, formulating and implementing the
Finance & Accounting Policies/ Procedures and Statutory enactments with the ability to relate theory
• Competent and result oriented professional with the ability in formulating Audit Plans, Schedules and
preparation of Audit Reports after inspection of books of accounts while giving recommendations for
improving internal controls.
• Recognized as a hands-on, proactive individual who can rapidly identify financial and business
problems, formulate tactical plans, initiate change and implement effective business strategies in
● Accounts Management ● MIS ● Knowledge in Service tax & TDS Certificate of vendor payments ●
Accounts Payable & Receivable ● Documentation & Reporting ● Billing Invoices ● Procurement with
vendors payments ● Collections & Credit Control ● Commercial Activities ● Indirect taxation like VAT,
Service Tax, Tax Returns ● Export & Import Management.
Senior Executive – Commercial Department 02
Sep 2016 to till date ZETATEK INDUSTRIES LTD,
• Preparing & Disbursing Invoices with supporting documents.
• Documentation, Filing & Database maintaining of all Central Organizations (DRDO).
• Maintaining required formats for receiving payments by cheques, RTGS or NEFT etc.
• Monthly Tax Invoice sent to HO.
• The self –assured Invoices, Delivery Challans, Tax Invoices of different services & raising the invoices
of Import and Export; all documents updated in the data base in a respective folders.
• Checking and verifying shipping records, or concerns of shipping shortage and addressing any
problems with inventory.
• Manage transportation which includes road permits and other commercial documents.
• Co-ordination between user department and purchase team for effective utilization of material.
• Quarterly audits by internal auditors of the Company.
• Managing daily MIS as per Management requirements.
• Filing of CENVAT Credit of Raw Material/Capital Goods/Consumables etc as per CENVAT Credit Rule.
• To ensure correct Invoicing and documentation under Rule, 11 of Central Excise Rules.
• Monitoring dispatch to Job Work to the respective vendors as per Rule 4 (5) (a) of CENVAT Credit
Rules and ensure proper records.
• Reconciliation of Excise Duty Payable and duty payment under Rule 4 of Central Excise Rules.
• Submission of monthly return, ER-1, ER-6 under Rule 12 of Central Excise & also submission of yearly
return, ER-4, ER-5.
• File Refund Claim of Excise Duty of duty paid exports.
2. • Maintain yearly stock register of finished goods and different types of Raw Materials containing
particulars of purchases or receipt, sales, deliveries and balance stock.
Associate – Business Process (Finance Dept) 14
Oct 2014 to 26th
Aug 2016 SIFY TECHNOLOGIES
• Assigned responsibility for Monitoring applications of Invoices/CM/DM/PMT in ERP Oracle on daily
• Tracking all transactions are populated/uploaded in ERP (Oracle) and if any miss-outs escalating to
Oracle development team to rectify the same
• Responsible for releasing of cheques to various Partners and service providers based on the summary
of cheques for release prepared by Treasury Department.
• Reporting to the Manager - Finance, Chennai (HO).
• Assigned responsibility of accounts receivables control for entire consumer & SME Businesses.
• Order processing and Approvals, Raising of Customer Invoices.
• Reconciliation of payments against invoices
• Responsible for all Debtors related issues (Invoicing, Credit Note & Debit Notes). Activation of
customer accounts and renewal/ making top up(s) for customer accounts for whole zone of AP Region,
which has 400 Business Associates & 150 Cyber Cafe Franchisee’s. Having exposure in online
software (Oracle based).
• Sending the Negative Balance Statement on weekly basis to Business Associates and Franchisee’s
and collecting the DD/Online payment against the same.
• Detailed weekly meeting with the Business Group on Current and Aged AR Statement.
• Healthy co-ordination with the Partners and Internal Finance, Service, Billing, Business, Marketing
• Cross verify the cheque and cash transaction with the appointed Banks against the Modules.
• One point of contact for All Legal issues arising out of Agreement impeachment for AP.
• Responsible for Revenue share details of Business Associates.
• Maintaining IP camera and CUG stock and invoicing/billing/dispatching for all over India.
• Maintaining Wireless by processing orders, payments and follow-up with technical team for installation
of equipment at customer end.
• Following up on vendor payments on daily basis. Resolving the issues on S. Tax calculation of Vendor payments.
• On quarterly basis filing all TDS certificates of every FY of all allocated customer.
Executive (Accounts), 8th
Dec 2010 to 10th
Oct 2014 MITSUI O.S.K. LINES INDIA PVT LTD,
• Strategically planning & implementing the systems, policies & procedures to initiate and control finance,
projected towards organizational goals to maximize profitability and generate revenue
• Fulfilling the task of entering all MOL America payments and wire transfer data entry into the Starnet
freight cashier screens on the daily basis
• Overseeing the entire MOLIPS which will run and review daily collection report to compare between
total amounts received from customers (checks) and total amount that was entered by the front office
• Instrumental in preparation and finalization of the daily lock box information from the bank website and
comparing the data provided matches with what was entered into Starnet
• Prepare the spread sheet listing of the daily log and the debits and credits entered for the current day
3. along with auditing the BL report
• Spearhead complete audit planning and management activities and ensure completion of audits within
the agreed time and cost; compile and consolidate audit reports with key findings & observations and
the report are sent to: USNYCAR@Mol-liner.com
• Managing Shipping instructions / Bill of Lading Instructions received from customer or front office to
MOLIPS Generic email ID
• Coding the Shipping Instructions / Bill of Lading Instructions in Database maintained for future reference
• Accountable for identifying the discrepancy between Booking and Shipping Instructions / Bill of Lading
Instructions received from customer and send the reports to MOBUSA NJ.
• Preparing the Bill of Lading in http://www.molglobalace.com and send the draft to customer for approval
• Mapping Loading Conformation sent by MOBUSA NJ sent to both the company and the customers and
Original Bill of Lading release is done once the draft is approved by the customer and / or the vessel
has sailed from the load port
• Handling Rated B/L copies and releasing the Invoices, Non rated B/L copies, Manifest Rated and
Manifest Non rated BL copies, thereby, ensuring overall team productivity and quality.
• MBA (Finance) 2012 Osamania University; Hyderabad
• B. Com 2008 Sardar Patel Degree College, Hyderabad
• XII 2005 Leo Junior College
• SSC 2003 R.M. High School
• IT Skills: Tally 7.2, Wings, MS DOS, Windows 98/XP, MS Office and Internet Applications
Date of Birth: 19th
Languages Known: Marathi, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and English
References: Would be made readily available on request